Chapter 2

(Edited)

THIRD'S POV

The two started to tune them out. "When can we go back home, I just want to "eat" and watch anime." Karla asked Cherry making the girl narrow her eyes at her. "Just be patient." Cherry said glancing at The road. Karla glared at her huffing.
Cherry Sighed, grabbing some gum and put it in her mouth. Her face formed into one of disgust, she hurried and spit the gum in the wrapper. "Sometimes I forget we're vampires." She said grabbing gum from the homemade pack. Karla heals in her laugh when cherry looked at her.

When they finally tuned everything back in, Bella was running to a clock tower, and Alice was parking the car. Alice hurried up and got out of the car, but she got pulled into another vision. Cherry woke up Mina from her sleep making the girl irritated once again.

They all worried and went to go check on her. Believe it or not they actually like the Cullens. Though Bella makes sure to keep them away from her 'Precious Cullens' like they are her property.

Karla picked up Mina and in human pace ran outside the castle. Before Alice opened the door, Mina got distracted seeing a woman selling flowers. She pulled out her money ran up to the flower cart.

When mina got there, she slowed her pace down careful not the ram into the cart. "Ciao bella signorina, mi chiedevo se potevo ottenere dieci di quelle rose??(hello beautiful miss can I get ten of those roses)" She tried talking in Italian in first person, Giving the lady a close eyed smile. She looked at Mina beaming and nodded.

"certo che puoi signorina (of course you can young lady)." She gave mina the flowers making her smile softly. Mina gave her extra $200, she looked at her shaking her head.

"n-no, non posso accettare questa signorina(n-no, I can't take this miss)." Mina just smiled at her pushing the money towards her. The woman gave up and smiled back at her.

"grazie, signorina troppo gentile(thank you, your too kind miss)." They said their goodbyes and left.

Mina was walking around looking for the place, before realizing that she's lost. She then began to feel something gently pulling her somewhere. She looked at her body and saw a string. Looking at the string in confusion tilting her head slightly. Next thing she knew, she was getting yanked so fast into a building.