Chapter 6

KARLA'S POV
I don't know what they were talking about but next thing I know is Aro calling to Felix and Edward and Felix started fighting. Every time Edward would get slammed down Bella and Mina flinched. Cherry pulled Mina into a hug to calm her down. 'Mina it's ok we won't let him kill him.' Cherry reassured Mina, which only calmed her a little.

'Guys please.' Mina pleaded us as she looked in horror at the scene in front of her as Edward got body slammed on the floor. Cherry tightened her grip on her but not enough to hurt her. She then gently forced mina's head into her chest. Cherry then started swaying side to side making her relax more.

THIRD'S POV
Karla made her way over to Cherry and Mina, but she felt eyes on her so she turned around to see Marcus and Cauis staring at her. She turned her head and gave them a soft smile making them melt and their dead heart beat. Karla then proceeded to walk over to her girls joining the hug. Every time Mina tried to turn her head they would get in the way. Karla and Cherry took turns kissing her head. Then Cherry knocked her out without no one except them knowing. Karla gently picked her up and silently took her over to Cauis. When he saw them, he looked at them with furrowed brows and concerned eyes. "Here." Karla said handing her to him. He gently took her from Karla asking "what happened." She looked at him and smiled softly at his concern. "She just passed out due to, to much fighting." She didn't want to but she had to lie to him. He nodded at her and she made her way back to Cherry. Cherry frowned when she saw felix ready to kill Edward making her almost step to intervene. She heard Bella start saying "no no please please." And doing weird hand movements. Everyone turned to her. "Kill me, kill me instead." Bella said pointing to herself. Karla rolled her eyes making Cherry elbow her in her side causing her to grunt. 'Welp this is gonna take long isn't it.' Cherry asked Karla with a sigh. 'I surely the fuck hope not.' Karla said tired if everyone's Bullshit. Cherry smacked Karla upside her head. "OW, what was that for." Karla whispered to Cherry as she rolled her eyes. All Cherry said was "Language."

Sorry for the long update I've been busy with school and trying to shift realities for those who don't know what that is, it's basically like trying to shift your conscious into any reality you want.(I think that's right)

(I think that's right)