Chapter 26

THIRD'S POV

The Silence in the room was filled tension which made Bella want to run out and never return but she had to suck it up and go on.

"Um," she cleared her throat trying to clear the tension in the room but what he said made her freeze.

"Bella I think we should break up." Edward's words made a part of Bella want to ball up and cry but then again she understood. She was still shocked how he just said it so bluntly with a face void of any emotion.

The stinging feelings in her eyes brought her out of her panicking thought. She realized that tears was slowly falling from her eyes and down her soft cheeks.

Bella let out a watery forced chuckle, "I'm sorry, I didn't even know I was crying," she quickly wiped her tears away, forcing down the lump in her throat, "I don't even know why I'm crying." She let out a watery laugh that now sounded visibly forced.

Liar.

You're a liar.

You know why you're crying

"Are you okay?" Edward questioned with concerned swimming in his eyes. Although he doesn't like her romantically he still care for her. She nodded at him stiffly, "yea, yea I'm okay, I just uh," she looked behind her then back at Edward, "need some time."

Edward nodded at her giving her one last glance before turning around and walking away.

Bella let out a shaky breathe, trying to control her breathing as more tears start to fall.

Mina knocked on the door making Bella turn around quickly, wiping her eyes.

"Oh baby." Mina's eyes softened at the sight of her baby cousin, tear stained cheeks with puffy teary eyes. She rushed over to Bella, pulling her into a gently hug.

"It's okay, it's for the better." Mina told her with a soft voice as she stroked her hair gently. Bella clung to the older girl as she silently cried in her chest. "I know but it still hurts." Mina nodded in understanding, Bella was really in love with Edward even though they are not mates. Edward was blinded by his love for the girl that he had refuse to see his actual mate.

"Of course it's gonna hurt, what you two felt for each other was genuine love even if you showed it horribly." Bella sniffed as Mina handed her a box of tissues to which she took gratefully. "Thank you." Mina nodded in acknowledgment trying not to cringe at the sound of Bella blowing her nose.

Even though Bella's back was turned away from her, mina turned around also. 

"Okay, I'm done." Bella sighed, mina pointed to the bathroom making Bella snort. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door slightly.

Mina calmed down when she heard the bathroom sink running and Bella washing her hands.

She came out the bathroom with now clean hands, "happy." She held up her hands with playful sarcasm. Mina grinned at her, she was finally starting to be her old self again.

"Yea, yea, now come on so we can enjoy my cheesecake and you know I don't share with others." Mina told Bella with a look that just says 'Be grateful you can get some' but in a playful manner.

"Yea, yea," Bella playfully mocked Mina, "let's go." Mina wrapped her arm around Bella's shoulder as Bella's arm went around Mina's waist.