Chapter 21

THIRD'S POV
"Soo.....should we get a ride or stand here like dumbasses." Mina said struggling to get a piece of hair out of her mouth. Karla rolled her eyes pushing Mina always slightly. "Yeah I can't take this wind any more." Cherry said fishing in her pocket for her phone.

Mina tried to trip Karla, making the woman scowl at her. Mina smiled innocently at her, showing her shark like teeth. "Don't do to much Kirishima wannabe." Karla snarled at her. Mina gasped offended, putting a hand over her heart, while Cherry dialed Charlie's number.

Mina decided to use a Move from Tokyo Revengers. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She opened her eyes to see Karla's narrowed ones. "What are you plan—" Karla got caught Mina's foot from colliding with her head. Mina sharp eyes looked into Karla's wide ones. "Try that again and your foot won't be attached to your body." The two glared at each other.

Cherry covered one of her ears to block out the sound of the world just to hear Charlie. Once she and Charlie got done talking, she carefully walked to the two. "Charlie said he'll be here in about 30 minutes, since he was heading home from work." Mina beamed at the mention of Charlie. Karla smiled softly, remembering the last time she met the man. They bonded so much, it was like having a protective big brother. They moved to sit on the bench close to the airport.

                                         •

When Charlie showed up, he gave all three of the girls a hug. It way have been a bit awkward but the girls didn't care. They hate that they can't really tell Charlie about the supernatural,  they didn't want to risk his life like that. They was actually glad he was like Bella and snooped I'm their business. Cherry gave Bella a long scolding about being all up in the Cullens business.

All four of them got in the car. The drive was actually comfortable and peaceful. Mina hummed a little tapping on the car door handle. "The graduation should be tomorrow." Cherry whispered so Charlie couldn't hear. Mina's ear twitched making her look out the window with narrowed eyes. She saw a massive gray wolf in the woods. 'Beautiful....' she looked in awe at the wolf. As if reading her thoughts the wolfs head snapped towards the cop car, making eye contact with Mina.

They both froze and stared at each other until they couldn't see one other anymore. Mina almost flinched when Karla gently touched her shoulder. She met with Cherry and Karla's concerned eyes. "Hm?" She said raising a brow at them. "We been calling you for 5 minutes. Mina looked at them two tilting her head. "I saw a massive gray wolf." She said lowly so Charlie couldn't hear. Karla and Cherry both eyes widened. When they pulled up the the house Mina sighed, her eyes drooping a little.

"We'll talk more later." She yawned at they exited the car. Karla and Charlie got into a conversation about sports. Cherry picked Mina up and took her in the house.

Cherry laid Mina on her bed before going down to grab her luggage. Her and Karla was sleeping at the Cullens house due to Esme kindness. The Cullens are like family to the three girls. Cherry and Karla said their goodbyes to Charlie and drive away to the Cullens house.