Chapter 7

THIRD'S POV
Karla just huffed, crossing her arms as they both turned to look at the scene in front of them.

"How extraordinary, you would give your life for someone like us. A soulless monster." Aro said Turing to look at her. "Just get away from her." Edward struggled out. She hesitated but said "you don't know a thing...about his soul." Cherry lips turned upward alittle in amusement. Karla rolled her eyes....again.

"Forse è uno o l'altro. Ah this is a sadness. If only it where your intention to give her immortality" Aro answered as he made his way towards Bella. Cherry stared intently at Bella face expression. She saw how her face flickered a hopeful and bashful look before she tried hiding it with fear. Cherry narrowed her eyes and looked closely in Bella's eyes and she saw the hidden lust that nobody would see if they weren't looking closely. A low growl made its way up Cherry's throat. Everyone turned and looked at her, while Karla was alittle surprised.

'Cherry never growls without a reason.' She said to herself with a thoughtful look on her face. Before Cherry could rip Bella away from her other mate. As this was happening a certain Seer was sucked into a vision.

Cherry stalked up towards Bella and Aro with a smile. As soon as she made her way towards then everything went black.

Alice came back looking confused as to trying to figure out what that vision mean. Edward was the same a he too saw the vison due to his mind reading powers. She then got sucked into another vision of Bella as a Vampire.

'If only I could show her that he's ours." A soft scowl worked its way on Cherry's face, but it turned into a smirk when she saw Bella look at her with fear that she tried to hide.

Karla came up behind Cherry and wrapped her arms around her waist. Everyone saw Cherry visibly relax. Karla then looked at everyone. "Sorry 'bout her you can carry on." Karla fake smiled at them. 'What was that.' Karla asked her gently. Cherry gave a small huff but answered 'she was looking at our mate with lust. 'TF.' Karla yelled making Cherry wince. 'Damn daddy chill, which yo mad stupid ass.' Cherry "accidentally" said before she cover her mouth.

THIRD'S POV
As Cherry and Karla was tuning everything out they didn't notice Bella, Alice, and Edward making their way out the door, or the dirty look Bella gave them but mostly Cherry. As soon as the door closed everyone turned there attention to the two other ones that stayed. What they saw when they looked at them was, Karla looking wide eyes at Cherry blushing furiously, and Cherry covering her mouth also blushing furiously.

Before anyone could say something Cherry bursted out laughing started everyone, and unknown to her, her laugh caused everyone to smiled.