5- What?!

-NIALL'S POV-

Ahh. Her voice never failed to brighten my spirits. I picked up my jacket and went out the door. I turned around to turn off the lights and lock the door. My neighbor, Mr. Jackson, had come out of his apartment in a bathrobe. "Well, hello, Niall!" He boasted. I smiled and gave a little wave. "Good evening, Mr. Jackson!" He nodded at me a scuffed his feet back into his living room. I combed my fingers through my hair and stepped down the stairs, quietly.

My phone started to violently buzz in my jacket pocket. It was a weird number. "Hello?" I asked, opening the front entry way door.

"Do you by any chance, know a, um, Emily Kloe?"

"Yes!"

"Can you come down to the hospital please?" My brow furrowed. Hospital? Um, ok?

"Uh, yeah, I'll be right there." I got into my tiny car, and sped off to the hospital.

What the hell?

What if she was sick? Hurt?

Please, god, no. She can't be. I rested my arm on the window ledge. I let the wind blow the negative thoughts out of my head.

I got to the hospital, and rushed out.

The receptionist had dirty blonde hair, in a cute ponytail. She flashed me a white pearly grin. "I'm here to see a Emily. Emily Kloe."

"You Niall?" She asked me, winking.

"Yeah," I said. I turned away and rubbed my head.

"Here," she slid a visitor pass over to me. "And if you ever need anything.." She grinned .

"Um, I gotta go," I said to her. Yuck. I hurried to the elevators. I looked at the small map the receptionist handed me. Room 232. Okay.

I found the room, and was just about to open the door.

"Hey! Stop!" A very tall, brisk, doctor blocked the door.

"I'm a visitor," I held out the pass to him. He brushed it away.

"Sit down." He said, crossing his arms.

"Emily is in great pain right now," he told me.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked him.

"Just another car crash, Niall."

Okay. I flipped. "Just another car crash?! That's my girlfriend! I don't even know what happened or if she's alive so how about you let me go in there and see for myself!" The doctor uncrossed his arms and sighed.

"I don't think you want to."

"Sir, with all due respect, I can handle this."

And man.. I was wrong.

------------------

Poor Emily!

What's going to happen next?

Gasp!

You'll have to see later! Keep checking back! Hopefully part 6 will be up tonight!

Xoxo MWAH!

-Wanna be Emily xx