6- Sister

The doctor frowned.

"Fine."

I'll take my chances, I thought.

The doctor shook his head and started jotting things down.

I pushed the door open quietly.

"Emily?"

I heard a small wisp of air.

"Niall..?"

I dashed towards the bed. A monitor next to the bed started to beep.

She was lying with her leg up on a small rest, and a big cast around her neck, along with plenty bandages.

"Oh god, what happened?" She limply lifted her hand up to touch my arm.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me now, I'm just glad you're alive," I said.

A tear slid down my face and dripped onto my hand. I kneeled down next to the bed and stroked her cold hand.

"Was it my fault?" I looked up at what was unbandaged of her face. Her eyes squinted and tried to shake her head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I rubbed the thin strands of hair that flowed off the pillow.

I looked at all the hanging medicines and fluids hanging around on a post.

This must suck.

I got up and sat in the visitor's chair. I sighed.

The nurse from the desk came in with a glass of water.

Her again? God.

She nodded at me. "I'm Sara, I bring in things like water for Emily," she smiled. "Isn't she your sister?"

Emily bursted a weak laugh. "Girlfriend," I snickered at the nurse.

Sara handed Emily her water and hurried off. "Did you here that? Sister?! Bahaha!" I smiled at Emily. Her arms reached out. I drug my chair to her bedside.

I rubbed her hand,

and saw her eyes slowly flutter shut.

---------------------

Ahhh guys I'm super tired!!

Sigh.

But I want to keep writing.

Happy Wednesday!

COMMENT!! ANYTHING!! Can be compliments or how much you hate my story and want to burn it, or how we should totally be besties.

So

Yeah.

LOVE YOU ALL! I love waking up to more READS/VOTES/COMMENTS !! Surprised me with over 700 today!

Gosh!

-Me :) xx