3- Remembering

1 hour earlier

-EMILY'S POV-

The sun was still blazing through my window, but I decided to try and nap. Last night wore me out. I tried to ignore the bright rays casting a spotlight on my bed, and threw my sheets off. I laid on my back staring up at the white ceiling. Oh, crap! I had almost forgotten about my job! I worked part time at a target. I sighed in relief, remembering Sam told me she got me on sick leave. It wasn't a lie really, I was feeling quite sick. Sick of all these restrictions I have.

My mind must of floated away because I found myself falling asleep.

-Flashback dream-

"Dad put me down!" I giggled as he carried me upside down. "The tickle monster is coming!" He laughed as he attacked me. Mom shook her head, grinning, from her chair. I screeched as he spun me around. He then put me down. "You ok, now, Ems?"

I nodded, grabbed his leg, and hugged it. "Walk!" I commanded. He grunted as he pulled his leg up slowly and started to walk. "To the jungle!" I pointed forward. I smiled with a toothy grin. "Full speed ahead!"

-End of Flashback-

A bolt of pain shot through my hand, and I jolted awake. My finger had slashed the corner of my night stand. "Oww," I muttered, and shook it off.

That dream though- I remembered that happening. It was a really great day, mom had been healthy and fine, dad had gotten a raise at work. I missed that personality of him, how usually he would be bouncy and fun.

I wish he'd come around some day...

------------------

Short part! I know!

I gotta go to sleep! Do more tomorrow guys :) comment! Vote! Do whatever! Might do a contest!

Whoever leaves the sweetest comment will get a shout out and be featured in the story!!

GOODNIGHT MY BABES

-Alainaleeee <3 xx