Observe

On the way to her room, she heard yelling coming from his office. She knew better than to go in there. Laura went anyway. She didn't care, she knew she was the only one he would want to see when he's mad. Laura opened the door and walked in. He was on the phone and yelling at it. Suddenly, he saw her and he hung up.

-"Who was it?" Laura asked.

-"No one"he replied..

-"What is it? Are you okay?" she asked.

-"Nothing you need to worry about" he said, still angry.

She knew he was angry and trying to calm down for her. She looked at him. He was still wearing his suit. He only had his white shirt on, with a few buttons missing. She could see a part of his chest and the beginning of his abs. His shirt was just tight enough for her to see the line of his abs through it. Her eyes went from his chest, straight to his arms. His strong arms. She loved how he was perfectly built. Perfect muscles for her to touch. Then, her eyes examined his face. His hair was messy, but still perfectly flawless. His piercing blue eyes that she gets lost in were full of anger and lust. Lastly, she looked at his bottom half. Thinking about his dick made her have dirty thoughts. She gulped looking at it. She was too busy admiring it when he suddenly snapped her back to reality, stepping closer to her.

-"When you're done admiring me, you can help me calm down" he said, seductively.

-"I wasn't admiring you!" she replied.

-"Stop lying to yourself, I know you were" he said.

-"Ok, maybe I was. But you can't blame me. You look like you were sculpted by Greek gods" she admitted.

He stepped even closer to her, inches from her face. His eyes went from her eyes to her lips and then back to her eyes again. She quickly noticed his actions and pressed her delicate lips on his. He gave in to the kiss instantly. They were so lost in each other that they were struggling to even catch a breath. Seconds after, he picked her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands were on her ass, squeezing it gently but firmly. He sat on the couch behind them. She sat on his lap, feeling his growing erection under her. She knew what she was doing to him. She started grinding on him. Moving her hips seductively, keeping the same pace. Still lost in the passionate kiss, his lips left hers and moved to her neck. Pecking and kissing on it. Her breathing was even heavier than before. Still nibbling on her neck, she threw her head back to grant him more access. He was now sucking and licking her silky skin, leaving marks. He wanted everybody that was looking at her to know that she was his. She held onto him by tugging at his hair and pulling at the end of it. She was moaning at the neck kisses she was getting. Pleasuring her and hearing her moans was enough for him to get turned on. He was so hard he thought his dick was going to fucking explode. He left her neck and went back to her plump lips. Quickly, she undid his belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in only his boxers with his hard member showing through them. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons on his shirt and slid the shirt off of his broad shoulders, revealing his tattoos. She put her hands on his chest and glided them down to his abs, tracing them. He moaned at her touch. She put her hand on his bulge, feeling him. Another moan left his mouth. She traced the waistband of his underwear and pulled it down. His length sprung up, hard and ready to be inside of her. She started to stroke him with her hand slowly. He was moaning even more now. Still touching him, he reached the bottom of her dress, lifting it up and touched her panties and started to rub her. He could feel her wetness through them. She was wet for him, and only him. That turned him on even more than before. He ripped her panties off, catching her off guard. She lifted her hips up, ready for him to be inside of her. He never let someone touch him like that and take control. And never did he let someone ride him. She guided his dick to her entrance. She slowly put him in her, going further into her insides. She moaned his name while she started to bounce up and down on his length. She went faster and faster going up and down, holding onto his shoulders. He put his hands on both sides of her hips, telling her to continue what she was doing.

-"Just like that amore" he moaned, tilting his head back. Damn! She looks so fucking sexy in this position.

She was now doing back and forth motions, grinding on him, making her moan in pleasure. He felt her body begin to tense up, her walls clenching around his dick. She was close to her release. Knowing that he made her feel like this, he began to tense up too.

-"Let it out amore" he whispered in her ear.

With that said, she reached her high and finished on him. Causing her to moan through her orgasm. Seconds later, he finished into her, painting and covering her insides with his cum. She stopped moving her hips and looked at him.

-"Now I need to shower!"she said, panting.

-"Perfetto, let's go shower" he replied. (Perfect)

He picked her up, still inside of her which made her giggle a little. When they arrived in the bathroom, he went into the shower with her in his arms. He turned on the water, soaking them. He took off her dress and she took off his pants that were hanging on his ankles. Now naked, they started to make out again. He pushed her onto the cold tiles. He reached down to her lower stomach to make circular motions with his fingers, slowly making his way down between her legs. She arched her back at the feeling.

-"Stop teasing" she said.

He giggled at her comment and started to slowly stroke her clit. Causing her to moan at his touch. Then he inserted one finger inside of her. He added another one when she started to moan even more. He was pumping and curling his fingers onto her walls. He felt her tense up again and before she could finish, he picked her up and pushed himself into her. He was going at a precise pace. The pace that he knew she liked the best. He turned the water off and got out of the shower, again still in her.

-"You thought I was done with you?" he smirked.

She didn't even have time to react. She was now on all fours, on the bed. Her body and inner thigh completely showing for him to see. He placed himself behind her, admiring the view.

-"Così perfetto, amore" he said seductively. (so perfect) "You thought you could take control and I wouldn't do anything about it" he replied.

He put the tip of his shaft on her entrance and teased her by making small circles around her hole, making her want more.

-"Do you want me inside of you amore?" he said.

She moaned in response. Without hesitation, he slammed into her, making both of them moan intensively. Their noises of pleasure echoing through the bedroom. He held onto both sides of her hips, taking control. The sounds of their hips colliding filled the room. He went faster and faster until he couldn't hold it in anymore. He came before her. She followed him seconds later. Shit! I never came so quickly in my life, and never have I come before anyone else before. She definitely fucked me. I need this for the rest of my life. He continued to thrust in her while she was orgasming, making her legs go numb. She was shaking and moaning in pleasure. He stopped, taking himself out of her. They cleaned themselves and cuddled into bed, both exhausted.

-"I love you" she said.

-"Ti amo" he replied. (I love you)