Natural

Leonardo's POV:

It's been two weeks since we established our relationship. Two weeks since we said we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I couldn't be happier about it. She is too, I can tell. For the last two weeks, we spent as much time together. In my free time, which is rare considering I'm a Mafia Don, I spend it with her. More precisely, we spend it making out. Either we do it standing in the hallway before one of my meetings, or laying down on each other's beds. We aren't doing anything more than kissing. Which is strange for me. But I don't mind. I get to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend and that's all that matters. Also, I didn't give her a job in two weeks. I didn't want any other man to touch her while we were dating. But that's gonna change, sadly. I have someone I want to kill this week and I need my baiter. And she also indicated that we can't kiss on the job, which is making me seriously mad. But I just got her and I don't want to lose her so I'm gonna respect her wishes. Everyday, I wake up excited just to kiss her. Every night, I try to make myself fall asleep faster so that I can kiss her the next morning. I can't wait until the job is done so that I can feel her addicting lips on mine again. Talking of those sweet lips, I just finished a meeting and I'm about to go see her. She must be in her room with the girls. I step out of my office and open her room door.

End of POV.

-"Hey beautiful" he said, locking eyes with her.

-"Hi!" she replied, jumping in his arms, kissing the living hell out of him.

-"Both of you are so disgusting" Sofia added, stepping out of the room.

They only laughed at her comment and continued kissing. She disconnected her lips from him which made him pout.

-"Don't make that face" she said.

-"Why did you stop kissing me"he replied, whining.

-"Because I wanted to ask you something" she added.

-"What is so important that you had to stop kissing me" he whined again.

-"I want you to teach me how to defend myself" she implied.