Relieve

Laura's POV:

A large sound made me open my heavy eyelids. I had trouble opening my eyes, everything was blurry when I could open them. Once they were wide open, I didn't recognize the place I was in. I don't even remember getting there in the first place. What happened? I feel something leaking from my nose. I tried to wipe it with my hands but I couldn't move them. Shit! My nose is bleeding. I tried wiggling out of the ropes that were holding me captive on the chair I was sitting uncomfortably on. My face felt like an elephant stepped on it. I remember now. Sebastian hit me in the fucking face! This bastard. I thought he was my friend. I thought he was Leo's best friend. The sound of footsteps killed my train of thoughts and a man walked into the room I was in. And it was no one other than my kidnapper, Sebastian.

End of POV.

-"Good to see you're awake" Darren said.

-"Sebastian. Untie me now. I thought you were my friend. Wait until I tell Leonardo about this." Laura replied.

-"See, this is where you are wrong. I'm not Sebastian. I'm his twin, Darren." Darren affirmed.

-"What? I didn't know Sebastian had an evil twin." she laughed.

-"Well, he does. And you won't need to tell Leonardobecause he is already on his way here. I guess your little boyfriend really cares about you." he replied.

-"Why are you doing this?" Laura asked.

-"See the scar on my face, well your boyfriend gave it to me. And he also killed my leader. Basically, he thinks he's gonna be able to save you and you can go on and live your lives, but I'm actually going to kill you in front of him, then kill him of course." Darrem said.

-"You're sick" she replied.

Fifteen minutes earlier:

Leonardo's POV:

I resolved the problem at my warehouse as fast as I could to see Laura's beautiful face again. I got in my car and drove home. Home. I never called it home before. But now, home is where Laura is. She's my home. I'm falling for her. And I don't want to ever stop falling. I finally arrived at my house and ran inside to kiss the most beautiful woman. My woman. Mine. I went straight to her room, she wasn't there. I checked in her bathroom, nothing. I went into my room, she wasn't there either. I never panic. But for the first time, I actually panicked. I continued searching everywhere in my house and screaming her name. No answer. I decided to call her on her phone. Please answer bellissima. Please.

End of POV.

-"Laura's phone?" Darren answered.

-"Who are you and why do you have my woman's phone?" Leo screamed at the phone angrily.

-"I'm surprised you don't remember me Leonardo" Darren added.

-"Darren" he figured out.

-"Now that you remember me, I have your precious girlfriend tied to a chair right in front of me, she's still unconscious though, I hit her pretty hard." Darren implied.

-"Figlio di puttana!" he spat out. (Son of a bitch!)

-"I must say, she is really beautiful, it's a shame she won't be after I torture her." Darren added.

-"You touch a hair on her head and I will kill you" he said, clenching his fists on the other side of the phone.

-"I'll make a deal with you, you come here and I will let her go, your life in exchange for hers." Darren said.

-"Done" he replied.

-"I already sent you the address." Darren said, hanging up.

Present time:

-"I have good news Laura, your boyfriend is here." Darren said as Leonardo stepped in the room.

-"Laura, are you okay bellissima?" Leonardo asked Laura, stepping closer to her. Before he could get to her, Darren put his arm in front of him, blocking him from helping her. Leo quickly shoved Darren's arm off of him and pushed him harshly. Darren didn't stand a chance against Leo's strength. Leo stood in front of Laura and untied the ropes that were tied around her. She gripped onto his shoulders as she got up. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. He kissed her forehead just before he felt two men take him off of Laura. He tried to fight them off, which worked at first, but the two men held Leo too tight for him to fight.

-"Not so fast, I want to have my fun with her first." Darren said while grabbing Laura by the neck with one hand and holding her waist with the other.

-"Don't touch me!" she screamed, while Leo tried to fight off the men.

-"Don't touch her, you son of a bitch!!" Leonardo screamed at Darren, still fighting off the men.

-"Don't worry Leonardo, I will take good care of her" Darren said, while taking off Laura's shirt.

-"No! Leo!" she screamed, looking at Leonardo.

-"That wasn't the deal Darren! Let her go!" he yelled.

-"I know, but she is just so beautiful I just wanted to taste her." Darren added before hitting Laura in the face, making her fall to her knees.

-"Figlio di puttana!" Leonardo yelled again.

-"You look good on your knees Laura, open your mouth and be a good girl for me." Darren said, unzipping his pants. Gunshots behind him made him stop in his tracks. He turned around and saw the two men dead on the floor and gasped as hands were tightly wrapped around his neck.

-"You had the guts to kidnap what's mine. You dared to touch what's mine. You have a death wish for hitting my woman." Leo spat out as he was strangling Darren.

-"Why don't you kill me already?" Darren asked in between breaths.

-"I should have killed you a long time ago." Leo added.

-"Do it now, kill me" Darren said.

-"Killing you would be too easy, I'm going to torture you until you beg me to kill you." Leonardo said while Darren's exhausted body fell to the ground. "Come here" Leonardo said while helping Laura up and hugging her tightly in his arms.

-"He tried to make me...He" she cried in his arms.

-"I know. I promise I won't ever let someone get close to you like that again." Leo said while taking her head out of his chest to look at her face.

-"I know I'm all ugly now. I get it if you don't want to fall in love with me anymore." Laura said.

-"You're beautiful, always beautiful." he replied, kissing her forehead. "I'll take care of your bruises." he said.

-"Can we go home?" she asked.

-"Yes. And don't worry, the only person you will be on your knees for, will be me." he added, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

-"Of course, you had to say something dirty."she said.