Teacher

Laura's POV:

When I told Leo that I wanted to learn how to defend myself, he agreed right away. He told me to get dressed in a sporty outfit and to meet him in his gym in fifteen minutes. I put on some shorts and a sports bra, paired with a high ponytail and some sneakers. Shit! I forgot to put deodorant on. You don't want to stink in front of your boyfriend, do you? I ran back to my room and put some on. I'm late. He told me fifteen minutes and it's been twenty. I'm so fucked. When I would be late for something at home, dad would make sure I would never be again. He would hit me with the number of minutes I was late. If I was five minutes late, he would hit me five times. I gathered the courage I had and sprinted downstairs as fast as I could. I walked in the gym and he was already there, with his arms crossed and he looked pissed. I hope he doesn't hit me.

End of POV.

-"You're late" he said, stepping closer to her.

-"I know, I'm sorry" she replied, looking down.

He stepped even closer to her, putting one of his hands close to her face. She flinched at his movement, making him step back and clench his jaw and fists.

-"Why did you flinch that hard bellissima?" he asked.

-"I thought you were going to hit me" she confessed.

-"I swear to you, I will never hit you, ever. I was just going to get a strand of your hair out of your face" he replied.

-"Oh" she said.

-"Why would you think I would hit you?" he asked.

-"It's nothing" she responded.

-"It's not "nothing" if someone hurts what is mine, I want to know who it is, now!" he demanded.

-"When I would be late, my father would hit me" she confessed.

-"Tell me his name" he demanded once again.

-"It doesn't matter, I escaped and I don't want to think about them" she replied.

-"Fine, I won't push you, but you will tell me eventually" he said.

-"Thank you" she said.

-"Now, let's start with the training" he said. "First, punch me" he said, pointing at his chest.

-"I'm not going to hit you, I'm gonna break my hand, your chest is as hard as a brick wall" she replied.

-"Do it as hard as you can" he added.

-"Fine, prepare yourself, I may be little, but I'm strong" she said, bouncing from left to right like she was boxing.

-"Don't worry, I can take it" he replied, chuckling at her form.

-"Don't say I didn't warn you, here it goes" she said right before hitting his chest as hard as she could." Fuck, fuck, shit" she cursed, shaking her wrist in the air.

-"Are you okay?", he asked, laughing at her.

-"It's not funny, I think I really broke my hand" she replied.

-"Let me have a look" he said, taking her hand in his, then planting a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

-"I told you you're too hard" she said, instantly laughing at her own comment. "That's what she said" Laura added, laughing.

-"Wait until you really see me hard" he replied.

-"Oh" she said.

-"Now, enough training for today, we'll try again tomorrow" he said, taking her in his arms, bridal style.