Machine

Leonardo's POV:

It's been a week since our engagement and my life has never been so perfect. She's so fucking perfect. She is the first person I see in the morning, with her messy hair and her snuggled into mine. I hate everyone. I'm known to be ruthless and not to care. But when it comes to Laura, the only thing that matters is her. My fiancée. I can't wait to call her my wife and tell every man she is taken. I also want every woman to know that I'm only Laura's and nobody else's. Tonight, I have to go the a fucking ball. Laura is coming with me, of course. I can't wait to see her in a beautiful long dress and fuck her blessed hole with my fingers when we get back. We spent the day together, like every day for the past three months. We can't get enough of each other. It's now time to get ready. Once I got out of the shower, I blow-dried my hair and styled it with a little bit of gel. I have to say that I look really good. But don't I every day? I think I'm in love with myself. Now I get why Laura is so nervous when she sees me. I am insanely attractive. Stop drooling over yourself and get ready now. I put on my black tuxedo and paired it with black shoes. I hid my blade and my gun under my suit. You can never be too sure. I sprayed some cologne on myself and went downstairs to wait for Laura. I can't wait to see her. I waited for about five minutes when I saw her perfect silhouette walk down the stairway. She was wearing a long black dress that hugged her sexy curves perfectly. Her cleavage was showing and she was wearing a pair of black heels that made her legs look extremely attractive. Also, the dress had a slit that showed them off. Her hair was down, slightly curled and she had her makeup done. She doesn't need makeup but she looked really beautiful with it too. I was so busy admiring her beauty that I didn't notice she was already right in front of me.

End of POV.

-"You have some drool here"she said, touching the corner of his lips.

-"Of course I'm drooling"he said, licking his lips.

-"Do I look okay?" she asked him sincerely.

-"Okay? You look ravishing"he replied with lust in his eyes, kissing her.

They walked out of the mansion and got into the back of the limousine. On the way, he told her that this ball will be filled with dangerous people. He also told her to stay with him at all times. She just nodded at his statements. An hour later, they arrived in front of a huge building. Leonardo got out of the limousine, holding the door open for Laura. She got out and he closed the door behind her. He held out his arm and she snaked her arm around it. They walked towards the entrance of the ball.

-"Don't be scared amore, nothing is gonna happen to you while you're with me" he said, reassuring her before entering.

-"I know"she replied, kissing his cheek.

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as we entered, everyone's eyes were on Laura. I don't blame them though, my fiancée looks irresistible. I clenched my jaw as soon as I spotted men looking at her. I glanced at Laura, she was uncomfortable with them looking at her. I snaked my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me in a protective way. She smiled at me, trying to calm me down, which worked. We walked in further into the room while people were glaring at us. We went to the bar and got some drinks.

End of POV.

-"I need to go to the bathroom" she said to him.

-"Ok, be quick, I'll wait for you here" he replied.

Leonardo's POV:

I watched her walk away. Her ass looked so fucking good I just wanted to slap it. Or to fuck her form behind. But she told me she wanted to wait until our wedding night, so I will respect her. Only two more weeks before the wedding. I can't wait to call her my wife and for everyone else to know she's my wife. As I was taking a sip of my drink, I saw a blonde bimbo approaching me. Great. Just great.