Tonight

-"Which one is he?" she asked.

-"This one" he replied, pointing at his victim.

-"What's his name?" she said.

-"His name is Jack Lewis. He is twenty-two years old. He is part of one of my smaller gangs. This motherfucker owes me twenty-five thousand dollars. I gave him a warning by killing his brother. It's been two weeks and he still hasn't paid me. I guess he doesn't care about his family. So, you're going to do what you have to do to get him in the back alley, ok?" he finished.

-"Ok, here I go" she said, walking back downstairs.

She made her way through the crowd, pushing a couple of people out of her way. It was really crowded, like every night. Every man she passed by tried to dance with her. She decided that it was actually a good idea. She noticed her prey at the bar, talking to a blonde girl. She was really pretty. Fake, but pretty. She had a beautifully botoxed face, barbie blonde hair that was straight. A sluttly dress that showed off her fake double D's. Heels that made her almost five inches taller than she was. She was touching his arm while flirting with him. She looked so desperate. Laura noticed that Jack was looking at her dance. She was grinding on a random guy when Jack winked at her. She winked back at him, still rubbing her ass and this douche. As he walked up to her, she dipped down, holding onto the stranger's hips. She turned around, going back up, slightly rubbing the tip of her nose on his crotch. She took him by the neck, licking it while looking at Jack. He stepped in, making the stranger walk away. He took Laura by the waist, rubbing on her. Her hips swung to the music, sensually rubbing on Jack's crotch. She turned around, now caressing his crotch with her ass. He dipped his head down, leaving an alcoholic breath trail on Laura's neck. She hated it, that smell reminded her of her parents. She went with it to complete her job.

-"Want to get out of here and lick something else?" Jack asked her.

-"With pleasure" Laura answered, hiding her disgust.

-"Follow me" he said, leading her to the front door.

-"Wait, let's go out the backdoor so I can show you what else I can do with my tongue" she said, seductively.

-"Lead the way baby" he added.

She took him by the hand, leading him to the back door. They were now alone in the back alley.

Leonardo's POV:

I can't wait to kill this jackass. That should be his name. As soon as she left my side, my eyes instantly followed her. Damn. Alexis sure did choose a revealing dress. I want to kill everyone who looks at her. I'm the only one who can look at her. Leonardo she isn't yours. Yet. She went downstairs and started dancing to the rhythm of the music. She never left my sight. She is fucking sexy. I never danced with anyone before, but now I wanted nothing more than to dance behind her. I wanted to feel her grind against me. Her ass right on my dick. Shit. I've never been so angry in my life. It's the fourth guy she's dancing with. And by dancing I mean grinding. I wish I could be one of them though. Then I saw Jack approach her. She did something I never expected her to do. She licked a guy's neck while looking at Jack. Fuck. This is so hot. The only other she will lick is my neck, or my dick, probably both. Then this little shit was rubbing his crotch on Laura. He whispered something in her ear and a couple of seconds later, she was leading him to the back entrance. Damn, she's the best baiter I've ever had. The fastest too. Now, I can kill him.

End of POV.

Laura's POV;

I led that douchebag to the back alley. The club door closed behind us. Seconds later, I felt my back collide with the brick wall behind me. Where is Leonardo? He told me he'll be here when I am outside. He shouldn't be long. I hope so because I'm alone with this creep. My back hurt like hell. Then, this fucker tried to kiss me. Hell no! I tried to push him off of me, but with no success. He was so drunk I could feel his intoxicated breath right on my face. This is not good. My mind must be playing with me because I think I just saw my father instead of Jack. I'm crazy now. Close your eyes, Laura, he is not your father. Then, he put his hands on my breasts and on my ass trying to fucking rape me. Where are you, Leonardo? The only thing I thought was right to do was scream. So I did. I screamed so hard I think I won't have a voice tomorrow. Then, Jack fell onto me. Blood was splattered all over my face and my dress. His body finally fell to the ground and I saw Leonardo, with his gun pointed at Jack's head.

-"Laura? Are you okay?" he asked me.

I couldn't even answer. Everything went black and I felt my body falling to the ground right before strong arms caught me.