Absence

Leonardo's POV:

Since we've masturbated in front of each other two weeks ago, I haven't stopped thinking about it. It is now my second favourite thing we've done, after fingering her of course. I still find it so fucking sexy when she touched herself in front of me but I love it, even more, when I'm the one doing it. I just can't think about anything else than the sweet and perfect spot between her thighs. Sadly, I haven't touched my fiancée in over a week. I've been on a job since then and the fucker I have to kill is nowhere to be found. Normally, it wouldn't bother me because I would wait for him to show up and kill him when he least expects it. But now, I just want to let him live because he is keeping me from my beautiful queen. I don't even have time to touch myself to the thought of her. This motherfucker is taking all of my fucking time! It's now ten o'clock and I miss her. I miss her every fucking second of every minute when I'm not with her. So I decided to call her.

-"Hey baby"her angelic voice responded.

-"Hey beautiful"I answered back.

-"How do you know I'm beautiful right now?" she asked me. Is she seriously asking me that? Am I not telling her she's beautiful enough? Do I make her feel beautiful enough?

-"You are always beautiful, you know that right? I asked her.

-"Yes. You always tell me I'm beautiful. I feel like the most beautiful woman in the world when you look at me. But right now, you don't even know what I'm wearing."she said.

-"What are you wearing?" I replied.

-"Leo, we're not doing this on the phone" she affirmed.

-"Why not?" I smirked.

-"I know you just smirked on the other end of the phone baby." she said. She knows me too well.

-"Just tell me what you're wearing" I replied.

-"No, I love you, bye"she said before hanging up the phone.

Is she kidding right now? Like seriously. All of a sudden, I hear my phone buzz. Of course, it's from my fiancée. I open it and my mouth drops open. She just sent me a sexy picture of her in red lingerie, with her legs open on our bed. She looks like a fucking goddess. But wait, who took that picture. I decided to text her about it.

Leo-Amore, you look fucking amazing but who the hell took that picture!?

Laura-My friend

Leo-Don't test me amore, tell me now!

Laura-It was Erin. Calm down big boy

Leo-That's right, I am big

Laura-Ok nevermind bye

Leo-Baby

Leo-Baby?

Leo-Amore? Goodnight then my love <3

I reopened the picture and imagined what it would be like to touch her. What she would sound like while I fuck her with my fingers. But then I remembered I have an audio of her moaning. Yes, I recorded her without her knowing. But just an audio, not with a camera, I would never do that without her consent. I recorded it when we came back from the ball two weeks ago. I put my phone on my nightstand and pressed record and I stopped it before I went into the bathroom. So, now, I put my phone in my left hand and pressed play on the audio while looking at the picture. I started stroking my dick with my dominant hand, imagining it was her hand. I started hearing her moans and the sounds of her wet hole coming from my phone. Goddamn. I played with my balls at the same time and then stroked my shaft faster. After a couple of seconds, I came in my hand and quickly remembered when I licked her fingers and how she looked at me. And how she looked even more shocked when I told her that I wanted to taste her directly from the source. I laughed at that thought and quickly went to bed, stress-free. As soon as my head hit the pillow, my phone buzzed again. I hope it's her. It's not. Cazzo! (Fuck). I answered the phone to no one other than one of my men telling me that my target is there. I dressed quickly and ran outside to my car. Finally, I can go home to my fiancée after.