Himself

In the basement:

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as I got to the basement, three men were tied to a chair, covered in their blood and bruises. I walked in front of them and took off my shirt.

-"Good to see you're still alive gentlemen" I said.

-"How is that a good thing Medicci?" Dante asked.

-"Yeah Leonardo. How is that a good thing?" Darren added, laughing.

-"It's a good thing because you will feel everything while I torture you all. So, who's first?" I said. I took out my knife and untied Jared from his chair, cutting him with the knife at the same time. I started hitting him with no mercy continuously. Soon enough, Jared fell to the floor. I took out his gun and shot him in the head two times. That's for trying to kill my fiancée. I pushed his lifeless body to the side and walked in front of Dante's chair. I untied him as well and he stood up in front of me. «Let's see if you're as good as your father» he said before trying to hit me in the face. I dodged his punch and said «Oh, I'm better than him». I punched him repeatedly. Every punch was for everything he said about Laura. He didn't have enough strength to fight me off so he fell on his knees in front of me, his mouth and face full of blood. «You're ready to kill me because of some whore who's only after your money and your dick?» he asked me, laughing. How dare he call my fiancée a whore! «Some whore!? She's my fiancée and just because of that comment, I'm gonna make your death more painful» I said before taking out my knife and cutting his throat open, killing him. That's also for my fiancée. «Well, it's finally your turn Darren» I said. «I'm very offended that you hit my woman Darren. And I'm even more offended about you trying to get your dick sucked by MY woman.» I yelled. «If you weren't there, she would have.» he laughed. He was still tied to the chair, perfect. I didn't even give him the chance to fight back. I threw a punch right in his face, making him laugh even more. «I guess she doesn't suck yours either» he added, still laughing. I punched him in the ribs this time. He screamed at the pain, good. I love to make my victims scream in pain. I'd love to make Laura scream but in pleasure of course. But I already made her scream with my fingers. I can't wait to make her scream in pleasure with my dick. When he stopped screaming, I stabbed him with my knife right in the stomach and twisted my knife. He didn't make a sound this time, he knows better. «Just kill me already» he said. «No, that would be too easy. I want you to suffer like you made my woman suffer» I replied. «I did nothing to your woman Leonardo, you did. You left her in your house, alone. She didn't even know how to defend herself, she's weak. I don't know what you see in her because being weak in the Mafia will get you killed. Even you have become weak, SHE made YOU weak.» he said, yelling. «Hitting her was too easy, I should have hit her in a different way» he added, laughing. I was so furious at that moment I just wanted to kill him for touching my fiancée. But I didn't. Instead, I just continued punching him and stabbing him just enough, but without killing him. I decided to keep him, just to torture him some more, then kill him later. But now I've got better things to do, like touching my fiancée. I left the basement and went up to my bedroom. Our bedroom. I was covered in blood so I decided to take a shower. I walked in the bathroom only to find Laura in the shower. The shower doors were full of steam so I was only able to see her sexy silhouette. Her back was facing me so she couldn't see me. She was washing her long beautiful brown hair under the hot water. I was now debating if I should join her or leave the bathroom. I decided to join her. Bad idea. I took off my pants and boxers and was only left with my mother's chain hanging around my neck. I opened the shower door and stepped behind her. I pushed my body onto hers and put my arms around her waist from behind. She gasped at my touch and covered herself, breaking away from my embrace. Still not facing me she said «Baby, what are you doing, I'm naked!». «It's nothing I haven't seen before» I replied. «I know but you're naked. I haven't seen you naked before» she said. «I don't mind you seeing me naked» I added. After I said that, she turned around while keeping eye contact with me. She walked towards me and stopped inches from my face, which was way too far for my liking. I pulled her closer to me by her waist and resting my forehead on hers. My body was touching hers and there wasn't even place for air between us. My dick was hard against her perfect spot. I grabbed her ass in my hands and she sighed at the action. I saw her eyes look at my dick for a second before she looked in my eyes again, blushing. Her eyes were fully open, kind of in shock. «Is my size making you nervous Ms.Marcotte?» I asked, smirking. «Ye...Yess» she responded in a shy voice. «If you thought my fingers felt good and big inside of you, my dick will fucking make you cry» I replied while pushing her onto the shower wall. Once her back hit the wall, I stepped in between her legs and rested one of her legs on my hip. The hot water was running down my back, stopping it from hitting her. I put one of my arms on top of her head, resting my palm on the cold wall next to her head. My other hand was resting on her thigh which was at my hip level. I squeezed her thigh and ass while pushing my shaft between her legs. She was keeping eye contact with me before closing her eyes in pleasure while I started rubbing my dick on her entrance. She left out a small discreet moan before I grasped her lips with mine. I continued my action down there and she started moaning in my mouth. I could already feel some pre-cum cumming soon so I stopped before I have a mini me running around. Although I wouldn't mind having kids with Laura. She would look so good pregnant. Pregnant with my child. But I stepped away from her and said «We have to get married as soon as possible». «So that you can call me your wife or fuck me?" she asked, smirking. «Both. But I won't fuck you, I'll make love to you first, then fuck you" I added. «Well, when you were gone this week, I planned the whole wedding, my dream wedding. I hope you don't mind» she replied. «Of course not, I want what you want» I responded. «Don't worry, I didn't spend all of your money» she added. «As long as I get to call you my wife, I don't care what you do with our money» I replied before slamming my lips against hers once again while cupping her face in between my hands. I couldn't stop the thought of kissing her other lips flood my mind. I stepped away from her again and reached down to release myself from the tight feeling I was experiencing in my balls. Before I could even grab the base of my shaft, I heard Laura say «Leo you're bleeding». I looked down at my chest and realized that I still had dried blood all over myself. She stepped closer to me and touched my chest with her hands, trying to find the cuts. «It's not my blood amore» I said. She sighed and took some soap in her hands and started washing my chest and shoulders in circular motions. The soap quickly formed a thick lather all over my chest and was dripping down on my dick. She took the showerhead in her hand and washed off the soap. Once I was clean, she walked towards the shower door and opened it. I slapped her ass in the process and she giggled at my action. I let her get dressed and I washed my hair in the meantime. I got out of the shower and got dressed as well. I got out of the bathroom and found my fiancée on the phone. She got off the phone and turned to me. «We're getting married on July 12th!» she said before jumping into my arms.