Attract

Laura's POV:

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was six a.m. I always wake up early, I don't like to sleep in if I don't have a reason to. I like to start my day early so that way I can be more productive. I pushed the covers off of me and got up. I went straight to the bathroom and got dressed. I was wearing some leggings and a t-shirt I found in the closet. I decided to go downstairs in the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I walked down the hallway and peeked in Leonardo's office. He wasn't in it. I don't know why I expected to see him. Or even why I looked in his office. I guess I wanted to see his face, and maybe his muscular body. As I turn around, I bump into someone. Of course it was Leonardo.

End of POV.

-"Good morning bellissima" he said.

-"Good morning!" she said.

-"Were you looking for me?" he asked.

-"Yes! I mean, no I wasn't" she said, lying.

-"Did you need my help with something?" he said.

-"No, I'm just going to eat downstairs" she said.

-"Ok then, I'll come with you bellissima" he replied.

He turned around, showing her the way. She started to walk in front of him. Suddenly, she felt him grab her wrist.

-"What is it?" she said.

-"You're not going downstairs dressed like that" he said angrily.

-"Dressed like what exactly?" she asked.

-"In those leggings" he admitted,pointing at her legs.

-"What's wrong with my leggings? They show off my ass" she said.

-"Exactly, I don't want my men to look at your ass" he said.

-"Just stay behind me and they won't look" she replied.

He did as he was told and stood behind her. They walked towards the stairs. They went down them and arrived in the living room, where she met the team yesterday. They walked a little further and arrived in the kitchen where Melanie and Erin were. So was Sebastian. Leonardo, still standing close behind Laura, glared at Sebastian. Sebastian almost choked on his food when he saw this sight.

Sebastian's POV:

What is he doing? OMG! He is hiding her ass from the men in the house. Fucking hilarious! Leonardo Medicci, Leonardo Medicci is protective of someone. I never thought I would see this day come. This is so good. And he says he doesn't like her.

End of POV.

-"Good morning Laura!" Sebastian said.

-"Good morning Sebastian" she replied.

-"There are some pancakes if you want" he said.

-"Ok thank you" she said, grabbing a plate with pancakes.

She sat down next to Sebastian. Leonardo sat right next to her, still close to her. She started eating and chatted with Sebastian, Erin and Melanie. They talked about everything and anything. Melanie and Erin talked about their past jobs and Sebastian about his too. Leonardo was on his phone, glancing at her every now and then. She finished eating and went upstairs to brush her teeth. Leonardo was still following her like a lost puppy. She finally arrived infront of her bedroom door.

-"You can stop following me now"she said, laughing.

-"No, I'm good" he replied.

-"I need to change my top, you have to go", she said.

"-I don't mind watching you change" he said, smirking.

-"Leonardo, leave please" she affirmed.

-"Ok fine, but be quick" he said, while she closed the door in his face.

She took off her shirt, leaving her in a bra. She took it off and replaced it with a sports bra. She put her hair in a high ponytail and put on some running shoes. She opened the door, seeing Leonardo.

-"I'm ready" she said.

-"Ok, let's go" he replied, taking her hand in his.

-"Where are we going exactly?" she asked him.

-"We are going to my gym" he responded.

-"To do what?" she asked.

-"To swim. To work out of course, sciocca" (silly) he said.

-"What did you call me?" she asked, upset.

-"Nothing mean, I swear" he added, smiling.

Laura's POV:

Shit. We are going to workout. I've never worked out before. Let alone with someone. And now I have to work out with a Mafia leader. This guy works out like everyday. He's like a pro at this. I'm gonna look so stupid. Fuck. I'm screwed. Ok, we're here. Don't embarrass yourself Laura. This is your chance to show him you're made for this job. He started lifting some weights, so I did the same. With lighter ones of course. He kept glancing at me now and then and he told me that I was doing good. This is not so bad. He told me to do some squats next. So I did. I positioned myself with my legs apart and did my first squat. I did a couple of them but I noticed he was looking at me and wasn't working out.

End of POV.

-"Stop looking at my ass and work out" she said, staring at him.

-"I'm your boss and I will watch if I want to" he responded, going behind her to get a better view.

-"Now that is just creepy" she replied.

-"Is it? Is it still creepy if I do this?" he said, placing his hands on both sides of her hips, squatting with her.

-"No, now it's not creepy, Now it's sexual harassment" she implied.

-"It's not harassment if you like it" he smirked.

-"What makes you think I'm enjoying this?" she said.

-"Well, we're still doing it"he replied.

With that said, she pushed his arms off of her hips and stood up. He did the same. Then, he sat down on his bench to lift some much heavier weights. He started lifting them. At the beginning, she was only looking at him. But she got bored of that. She walked up to him, and straddled him.

-"Do you consider this as sexual harassment?" she asked seductively.

-"No. I call this torture" he replied, dropping the weight and sat up.

-"Torture?" she asked.

-"Yes, torture. You are torturing me with that outfit of yours and with this position" he affirmed.

-"If this is torture, I can just get off of you if you prefer" she said, trying to get up.

-"You're not going anywhere" he said, pulling her back on his lap. "Why did you straddle me to begin with? Do you like this position? Does it give you pleasure?" he asked her seductively.

-"Are you sure it's not giving you pleasure?" she teased.

An instant later, he glued his lips on hers. Little did they know, it was both their first kiss. At first, it was just a peck, but then, it was a full on makeout session. Both their tongues entered the kiss. Twirling together like they knew the choreography by heart. They were now gripping on each other's bodies. This beautiful moment was sadly interrupted by Sebastian.

-"Well well. What do we have here?" Sebastian said, laughing.

-"Get the fuck out Seb!" Leonardo screamed.

-"Ok chill!" Sebastian said, leaving.

They both looked at each other. They got up and got out of the gym. They each made their way to their rooms, closed the door behind them and went in the shower.

Laura's POV:

I can't believe I just had my first kiss. My first kiss was with a Mafia leader.

Leonardo's POV:

I can't believe I just had my first kiss. My first kiss with my new baiter.