Mindful

Laura's POV:

It's been two weeks since our wedding and we are so happy, finally. I mean, we were really happy before we were married but now, we are married and couldn't be happier. Since I lost my virginity the night of my wedding, Leo and I haven't done anything but make love. After that night, we cuddled in each other's embrace and slept like babies. The next morning, I woke up with him big spooning me, naked. I could feel his dick right on my ass cheeks and it didn't seem to bother him. It didn't bother me but it felt strange but in a good and exciting way. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he woke up and held me even tighter against him.

End of POV.

Flashback:

-"Good morning wife" he said while kissing her cheek from behind.

-"Good morning husband" she replied.

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as she called me her husband, I wrapped my hand around the base of her neck bringing her face to meet mine and kissed her lips with force. Still pressed behind her perfect body, I reached down and started playing with her thighs. I reached down a little further between them and inserted my middle finger inside of her. She moaned in my mouth and I started going faster. I added my ring finger and pumped faster in her, at the pace she liked the best. I took my unoccupied hand and pushed her leg that was on top of her other one on the mattress. I put on a condom as fast as I could and shoved myself in her. She snaked her arm around my head and gripped the sheets with the other hand. My lips left hers and went straight to her neck. Now all I heard was her moaning and screaming in pleasure as I fucked her and sucked on her neck at the same time. I quickly finished and she followed me right after. I rolled off the condom and threw it away. I looked at her and said «Breakfast?».She laughed at me in response and we ate breakfast on the balcony, looking at the island in front of us. Our island. We finished breakfast and stayed all day in bed together, talking about everything and anything. We also had some more sex too. I love this woman so much. She is just so perfect in every way.

End of POV.

Two weeks later:

After their honeymoon, they took their jet back to New York and went back to their "normal" life. As soon as they arrived, Sebastian, Roselle and Lorenzo greeted them. They spent the day talking about their honeymoon and also about what the little family did. Turns out the man that was trying to kill Lorenzo was Dante. Luckily for Roselle, he's dead. It was now night time and they all left, leaving Leo and Laura alone. She jumped into his arms and he brought her to their room. They kissed a little but fell asleep right after. They woke up the next morning, in each other's arms. He kissed her forehead before telling her that she has a job tonight. They spent the day together, of course, and she got ready for the job that night. They left in one of his cars and drove to The Crown. They went up to the V.I.P section as usual and he told her who her victim was. She went down to the dance floor and seduced her victim. She successfully led him to the back door and this time it was Sebastian who killed him. She turned around and saw Leonardo, looking angry. Weird. She thought to herself.

Leonardo's POV:

As my wife was seducing another man on the dance floor, I saw a middle-aged man was looking straight at her. I called one of my men to find out who he was. They will have the results tomorrow night, probably. The more I looked at him, the more he looked like Laura. Shit, that must be her father. Then, a woman approached him, telling him something in his ear. That's probably her mother. I can't believe they found her. When I get my hands on them, I will torture them just like they tortured my wife. Fuckers. I looked back on the dance floor to look for my wife, but she wasn't there, neither was her victim. Shit. I sprinted to the dark alley and luckily found Sebastian killing him. Good. Laura looked at me with a worried look, while my face was full of anger. She walked towards me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back instantly and told her that we're going home. We drove back home and I made sure no one was following us. We arrived home and went straight to our room. We changed and went straight to bed.