- Twenty Five

The party was insufferable. Even the trip to Paris was insufferable. Eunseok was very friendly to me and I was very defensive, I feel like I want to throw up but eventually I started being less mean to him when I get to talk to him and why is he doing this but regardless It was still disgusting.

The party was held on one of the prestigious hotel in Paris, I learned that Eunseok's family came from Incheon and apparently one of the powerful Clan in Incheon. When we walked in I was immediately even a lot more uncomfortable when I learned that his whole family was in there. His sons, his father and some of their closest relatives and closest family friends.

I went alone even though my parents were invited too.

I was so nervous when he introduced me to his family, he introduced to his son that seemed very happy that his father brought me along and It wasn't the reaction that I was expecting.

Eunseok is is the heir to their family business so now I understand why he is desperate to have someone beside him but I wasn't the perfect person for it. I can never take it to my core to be with him, I will be here for him but just a friend and I deeply appreciate him denying to everyone that we are together.

He denied all the questions asking about us being together.

"Eunseok-ssi, I will just go to the powder room" I said as the dinner is about to begin.

"I'll accompany you" Eunseok said in a gentle manner and I nodded, I just let him.

He explained a lot of things why he needed to do this and he apologize to me about agreeing to my mother's stupid plan.

"Y/N!!" I turned around and I was surprised that it was one of our family friends. They successfully stopped me from walking.

"Auntie, h-hello!"

"Oh my god! I never though that I will see you here and I heard that you are pregnant! Congratulations!" She said, I look at my growing belly and places her hand on my tummy.

I smiled hesitantly and I saw Eunseok standing behind me.

"Sir Eunseok! Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you. Where's your mother?" One of them said and I bite my lip. He stood behind me as these ladies started asking questions and they started talking about my mother and father and the recent accident happened with daddy's investments.

I kept on biting my lip and I was so grateful when eunseok spoke.

"I'm sorry but Y/N wants to go to the powder room"

He was so polite and excused us. They made a way and Eunseok and I walk towards the powder room and I silently thanked him.

And I was so horrified when I saw blood on the toilet, I don't know what would I do, I almost pass out calling for help and I realized how hard it is for me when I lost the twin of my baby, I was already crying my eyes out.

Eunseok helped me and brought me to the nearest hospital, I was checked properly and I was so glad to know that my baby is fine. I look at Eunseok and felt bad because he was here in the hospital instead in the party that was specially organized for him. I saw how guilty and regretful he looked and I can't imagine how worried his and my family but that's my least concern now.

I told my parents not to go because I was discharged the next morning but my mother insist and they arrived 3 in the morning and I heard my mother blaming herself for what happened then Eunseok spoke.

"I explained everything to her and she seem to understand, I don't want her to marry me anyway, I believe that Y/N will really appreciate if we, you ji-eun stop rubbing this proposal to her face" Eunseok said calmly and I heard my dad thank him quietly and my mother just cried.