- Fourteen

I feel like I've gone insane.

I thought I was okay but I couldn't grasp the idea that he needs to work. I keep asking why he needs to go to Capital to work when there are opportunities here as well.

I know I was being stupid and I was just stopping myself to say something stupid to him. I shouldn't be like this. I need to stop overthinking.

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asked, probably noticing my seriousness.

"Ah nothing," I hoarsely said and tried to conceal it with a smile.

His serious eyes remained on me as if he was trying to read what's on my mind.

"You're going to miss me aren't you?" He said and I pouted my lips and nodded.

Of course, even right now at this very moment. I am already missing him, seeing him twice a week or four times a month would be a bit unbearable.

Every minutes with Jimin counts for me now, I can't afford wasting and losing our time just because I am being selfish.

I should really understand him, this can't be. I can't be this selfish of him, he wasn't even mine and aside from that, this is his dream, his career we are talking about.

He is going to leave tomorrow and we only have this day to spend with, he is really going to leave tomorrow morning and he'd be back by the next week after this coming week.

Jimin already told that some of his classmates from college is working on the same company and I didn't bother myself to ask about Natalia because I don't want to create more issues inside my head.

He hugged me tighter as we sat on the shore, the water touching our bare feet. My back was pressed against his chest and it felt serene compared with the thoughts that was running through my head.

'I'm going to miss you so much" Jimin whispered breathily and I grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine.

"We'll call everyday, every night and we'll text in between" He said and caresses my palm and I nodded.

I should trust him. I trust him and I believe him.

"This seems to be so hard" I said softly and he hugged me even tighter if possible.

"I know baby and I wish I can bring you with me I really wish, or I can just stay.." Jimin whispered and the sun slowly and beautifully set in front of us.

You can stay Jimin but I know why you have to work and I will understand that.

None of us spoke for a couple of minutes, I turned around and look at him and he pulled me close. He breathed heavily and I can feel it on my neck.

"It felt so good to hold you like this and have you hold on to me, it's giving me courage to say fuck it and just bring you with me" Jimin said.

I didn't say anything.

I felt at peace with this position. So close to him.

"If I start thinking about it, it's so hard to leave, this is the first time i felt like this and had something like this then I had to leave" he said and breathed heavily.

"It's so hard," he added.

I bite my lip and leaned against him.

"Are you having regrets now that you like me? Are you wishing that you did not?"

"No.." He immediately said and muttered a curse, "Never. It inspired me to do my best, for you"

He lifted his hand and my face reddened when I felt his forearm touches the tip of my breast and he gently caresses my cheeks.

I shivered when he put his hand down and his arm caresses my chest a bit on the process and I felt how my body was reacting to his touches. It's dangerous.

"Enough about me, what are your plans after you graduate?" He asked.

He played with my fingers and his other hand pulled me much closer and let it rest on my knee and he leaned a bit more closer and I just let him claim me like that.

"Hm, maybe get married? Then work or I don't know yet"

"Who?" He asked, his satoori coming out.

I swallowed thickly. I felt too weak. I feel like I'm about to give up.

"You," I said

Jimin chucked sexily.

I bite my lower lip because I don't have anything to say anymore. I am so into this moment, so absorbed to think about something else.

"Y/N.." Jimin called when I started zoning out.

"Yeah?" I turned to him.

He licked his lips and I watch him do it couple of times and I unconsciously copied him.

"Are you going to marry someone you doesn't even like? Hm?"

I bite my lip and my leg is falling, feeling so weak. Jimin's hand immediately moved and place it on my thigh, I felt his finger brushed against my intimate part and I feel like I was being electrified. Jimin hissed and pulled me to lean on him.

I did. I leaned on him and there, I felt it.

His soft and perfect lips landed on mine, with out position he had an easy access on my lips and he kissed me deeply, a long deep kiss.

He pulled away and his lips just brushes against mine.

"Are you like this to the guy you doesn't like?" You let him kiss and touch you?"

My eyes remained on his lips and I shake my head, answering a soft no not long after.

I have never even felt this way to someone else, his kiss I feel like I was going to drown and I started to long for more. I wanted more and that kiss felt like it wasn't enough. This kiss and Jimin's embrace felt nothing to what Hyunjin and I shared. With this kiss why it's making me feel and think like I wouldn't be able to survive with him being so far away from me.

"Then I'm your boyfriend now.." Jimin whispered and pecked my lips.

Jimin's hand on my thigh tensed, like he was marking and claiming his stake and his arm around my waist tighten, pulling me so close as if he was so displeased with the small distance between us, he wants me close to him as much as possible.

"You're going to leave me too." I didn't get to stop myself when that slipped from my lips.

"I won't, I'm just going to work but I won't abandon you, you can't do anything now Y/N. You're my girlfriend now." He said

My breath hitched and Jimin chuckled but he didn't say anything anymore instead he pressed his face against my neck and I let him, I was shivering.

He presses kisses on my neck and I feel like letting out a sound within me but I immediately but my lip to keep it in.

It felt foreign and it's almost making me cry.

Jimin claimed my lips again and this time it was a lot deeper and a lot sensual than the first. His lips and hands claim me. I wrap my arm around his neck and I can't think of anything else but the deep kisses he's giving me.

He pushed my head back and kisses me even deeper that I never once knew is possible but after that kiss he stopped. My breath hitched and I feel like I've stopped breathing for a moment but Jimin now press kisses on my neck again.

I look at him under my hazy gaze and Jimin's warm hand stays under my shirt and rested on my tummy.

I don't know when it got there but it doesn't matter.

I held onto him, because I have to count and wait 13 days just to see him again and hold on to him like this.

I know it's not that long but it already felt like eternity.

——————————————

Something came up last night that's why I didn't get to publish this but here 🥺 see you guys again tomorrow hehe <3333