Forty Four

Minjun was still very obsessed spending time with his father. I honestly thought that he'd ask Jimin to be in his own separate room and I am dreading for that day because I don't know how am I going to deal with Jimin once I ask for my own room. 

For today, both of them are busy and occupied with some Lego toys. It was dropped by Jimin's assistant this morning. I'm in the gym right now and Jimin kept glancing towards my way and our eyes meet every time. There's a huge glass wall separating the gym to the recreational room. 

Hyunjin and Jisoo will be here today since this the only available day today, It's grandpa's birthday tomorrow and we'll be busy tomorrow. Jimin's cousin and friends want to meet Minjun and they all agreed to wait till tomorrow at the event. 

When I walk out of the gym, I saw Jimin on the hallway, holding my phone and talking to someone and I am sure that was mommy. 

If that's mom, I guess she already figured how poor she is and what's funny to me is Jimin is the one who answered the phone and this brute is shamelessly bribing her now. 

"It's mommy?" I asked. 

Jimin turned to me. He nodded his head and I noticed that he was holding a check book in his hand. I walk towards him and tried to get my phone from and he looks too hesitant to hand it to me. 

"Don't you dare ruin my plan Jimin. She spent my saving to that painting!" I whispered to him and he innocently nodded his head. 

When I got my phone my mother ranted how broke she was right now. She isn't! I don't know where she spent her money, it hasn't been a day since Eunseok left and she already figured out that I have our joint account freeze. 

Mommy went on and on and I didn't get to speak and explain, she ended the call with her angry "I'm coming over and we are talking about this" 

When the call ended, I dropped my phone on Jimin's palm and glared at him. 

"I told you, I will deal with my mom." I said and I glanced at his check book. 

Jimin didn't answer he just looked at me and pursed his lips. I shake my head and rolled my eyes at him before walking away. I appreciate him trying to help and I know that his wealth is screaming now but I need to teach my mother some lesson and I know with mommy's pride she's not gonna resort on asking money or anything from Jimin. 

I went straight to the bathroom to shower after working out and when I walk out of the room after getting dressed, Jimin was nowhere near my sight and Minjun immediately stood up and run towards the entrance hall and I thought it was mommy but it was Jimin's father. 

I bowed and greeted him while Minjun was excitedly hovering his grandfather and Mr. Park picked him up. 

"Tio" I said, a bit shocked. I wasn't aware that he's coming.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything, I told Jimin that I'll be dropping by and have lunch because I had some appointment nearby" 

Jimin was already beside me and I saw him suspiciously glaring at his father while crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Your girlfriend.." Jimin said 

My eyes widen a bit. Jimin's father laughed and shake his head and kisses my son's cheek. 

"You have a girlfriend, Papo?" I shake my head at Minjun's question. 

"Jimin stop putting ideas to their minds." Tio said and turned to Minjun. "No, Minjun."

He laughed and put Minjun down before looking at me. 

"Is it okay if I eat lunch here?" 

I smiled and nodded my head, "Of course, I'm also expecting some friends, Jisoo and Hyunjin."