- Twenty One

My head was throbbing so bad when I opened my eyes and saw that it's just 10:00 in the morning. I couldn't remember much about what happened in the bar.

I grabbed my phone and I saw Jimin's text that I left opened. I immediately replied.

Me:

Good morning Jimin! I'm sorry I didn't replied last night, My friends dragged me in a club after the dinner.

That's all I said, I don't know but something is bothering me and I can't remember it at all, I groaned! I should ask Jisoo since I know she's the one who took me home.

"Good morning Mija!" Mom smiled at me and they are still on the dining room.

I look at her drinking her tea with dad. I hummed and sat on the chair in front of her.

"Jisoo and her boyfriend took you home, You got drunk?"

"I think so.. I can't remember how much I drink.."

Dad chuckled and pat my head gently. "It's okay to drink occasionally Y/N, for socializing only."

My breakfast was served soon and I softly thanked her while my parents are discussing the yesterday's events.

"I heard what happened in the bar Mija.." Mom said and I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you still with Hyunjin?" Dad asked and I shake my head.

I shifted uncomfortably on my seat and I sighed heavily, I remember what happened in the bar and I feel so fucking guilty.

"I'm not with Hyunjin anymore mom, It's been 5 months." I said and Dad chuckled and told mom to drop it.

I was relieved that she stopped the topic about Hyunjin and let me have my breakfast in peace and when I finished mom opened her mouth again.

"A modeling agency based in New York is very interested with you, Only high profiled celebrities got offers"

I look at my mom and my eyes widen. I love modeling and mom highly encouraged me to do them, we both prefer modeling than a beauty pageant.

"Really?"

"Yeah, if you want to pursue it, you can transfer here back in Seoul for the seconds semester. The photoshoots will be held here but Catwalks will be most likely held abroad"

No.

"Uh, I like my school in Busan mom.."

She smiled with enthusiasm to me.

"Really? I thought you don't like Busan?" she said while raising her eyebrows at me.

I swallowed thickly and just nodded and told her that my perspective change and I love in Busan.

Only hate it because I felt like an outcast, I felt alone and I felt unwelcome and that changes immediately and it was a hundred eighty degree turn for me.

After that breakfast I got on call with Jisoo and here I am in bed overthinking because of the video that was posted and I am thankful that it's not getting viral and Hyunjin himself want them deleted and I saw myself in the video slapping Hyunjin and screaming at his face that I have a boyfriend.

I rubbed my temple and I breathed heavily

"I need to talk to Hyunjin.." I said

"Why though? You said you have a boyfriend and you didn't even told me?" She asked but I don't have time to explain to her because I have a feeling that Hyunjin still thinks that I am not yet over him and that's not it.