Thirty Seven

"Answer me properly."

I star at his bloodshot eyes, I inhaled deeply and swallowed hard.

"What did you say Y/N? Answer me honestly, Y/N." He voice is full of threat, I can see tears welling up on the corner of his eyes.

I sighed and look at my feet for a brief moment before looking at him and nodded my head.

"Minjun is.. our son-

"We lost our child years ago! I know! I was there when the doctor said it! He was a trusted family friend, I-I had the.." Jimin broke.

I feel like I have been stabbed right through my heart. I was calm and collected earlier but now I feel so light.

"I had the blood you lost, It was the only thing that I had, the doctor gave me that because I was told you don't want it! Don't fool me like this Y/N, this isn't a good joke!"

I was shocked with what he said. I didn't know that there was a thing like that.

"I am not fooling Jimin! I am not joking you! The doctor failed to notice another heartbeat, I only found out when we were in Europe. We had twins. I lost the twin but I have Minjun.. It's true, we lost a child but, but there's Minjun."

"And you didn't tell me..." I almost shivered at the coldness of his voice.

"I was too occupied with leaving, the situation was a mess.. "

"You have my number, you could always ask Sohee, or Yugyeom!"

"We-we broke up-

"Fuck! Yes we broke up but that's our child! I have the right to know! You should at least had the decency to tell me!"

"I don't know Jimin... My mom..." I couldn't finish as tears blurs my eyes and I feel suffocated, almost hyperventilating.

Jimin didn't say anything and he punched the side of his car. He was crying silently and I feel so bad as he leaned against his car as if all the strength left his body.

I took a deep breath and look at him.

"I wanted you to meet, that's why we are here... I want your forgiveness.. so. so it will be easier for you to see him."

He looked at me with tears streaming down his face yet his expression was hard and ruthless.

"We were alone.. when we first meet, why you didn't tell me."

"You were mad at me, how can I-

"That's bullshit! If you wanted me to know you could've said it on y face, there are many times we were alone, when I was blindly following you on your gigs and ramps, those silent moments between our talk! Why!"

I didn't talk. I know. He's right but it was also hard for me. I know that even we prepare, even if I prepare Minjun, he will never be ready.

"Where is he? I will meet him."

"Jimin uh,, it's already late, Minjun is sleeping now, You can see him tomorrow."

He looked at me as if he couldn't believe with what I said. I saw the wrath in his eyes and I know that he won't let that happen and he will force to see Minjun tonight.

"Let me visit him while he's asleep!"

"Jimin.."

"I would never step in that old man's property but if my son is there, Y/N. I won't leave here until I get to see him, whether you like it or not, whether you allow it or not!" He said and his car beeped, indicating that he locked his car.