- Twenty Four

Make sure to remember the chapter "Beginning of Downfall" thoroughly, That chapter will play a big part for this chapter since there will be a huge scene skip.

I sat on the sand and let the water touch my feet. I've been so wrong with many things and there are things that I won't forgive myself for. But those mistakes that I did made me appreciate what I have in my palms today.

I felt scared, mad at surprised, to think of it I don't know where did I get the courage to tell all those things to my mother and basically exposed myself to her about being close to the Park family.

I entered the house and Mom was standing on the staircase and looks at me.

"I am so disappointed at you Y/N!" Her voice thundered through the living room and I look down at my feet.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, "Why do you care for them? And you really befriend that man and his son?" She said with disbelief. "I will not have this conversation with you anymore, You're not going to see him again!"

Mom made her words to be true, My security doubled, It wasn't just my driver but now I have a bodyguard that was following me wherever I go even when I am inside my class, he was standing outside the room. It's not like I will go anywhere. I feel sick these days.

There were times that I see Jimin outside the university, but I don't know why is he still doing that it's been five weeks and half since we, we broke up. My mom became strict with me again, she won't even allow me to go to my classmates, not that I mind, I was accustomed with it.

I went home and mom was waiting for me to have our dinner at the resort and I saw her talking to Jinhee unnie. I sat beside her.

"Does Park Jimin have a girlfriend?" She asked.

My eyes narrowed and I look at my mom but not letting her see my expressions.

"Yes Madame, It's his childhood friend and neighbor Natalia" Jinhee Unnie said without hesitations.

My mother seemed so happy with that question and I tried to ignore her and just go on my dinner, I listened to them. Mom seemed so satisfied with that.

I start to feel the immense amount of pain right against my chest and tears rolled down my cheeks. Lately I feel so sick and tired.

"That relieved me, He have a girlfriend. That means he won't dare to bother you" Mom said and sipped on her wine.

I didn't say anything and I suddenly feel dizzy until I feel like I'm about to throw up. I excused myself and went to the bathroom as much as possible.

I wipe the tears off my cheeks, I don't want to have a breakdown in front of my mother. I am already feeling sick specially in the morning but when I start throwing up occasionally that's when I started to feel nervous.

But the next week I didn't know that it was the beginning of my life's downfall. My mother got scammed and she lost money that was supposed to be for the Resort renovation, my father was supposed to pay all of that but his new business venture and his recent investment failed and that was a big blow for our family. Now my father had to leave to go to Europe to protect himself as he started to receive death threats.

My father wants us to go to UK with him, but my mother's pride was too much. She doesn't want to leave Korea. She can't accept fact that we need to leave the country, her ego couldn't take it.

My uncle and grandfather helped my parents but that's not enough to keep him protected.

And when all of this happened that's when I found that I was pregnant and when I found out that I was indeed pregnant it took it away from me.