- Twenty Eight

hello!!!

Sorry if I took almost 3 months, but rest assured i'll be updating taking chances every now and then <3

Thank you for waiting.

I love you all.

———

After almost eight years, we're back in Seoul and I couldn't believe it, it felt surreal.

Before coming here, I did my own research about Jimin and I know that there's only one person that I can ask about it since, my cousin Sohee married Jimin's brother.

It was so weird to ask her about it so I just told her that we're coming home, She was in busan but she told me that they are coming to Seoul just to meet us.

When we got in Seoul, Jisoo helped me too and we found out that he was currently in US.

We settled in Eunseok's penthouse, even our arrival was grand because of my mom. She choose that, but Eunseok made sure Minjun and I wouldn't be seen in the airport as it was full of people, mostly media people. Waiting for mom's.

"I really thought you don't want know," Jisoo said and I shake my head and bite my lip.

"I need it now, I need information! Hello we're here now in Seoul, Minjun is here too. He wants to meet him"

She sighed and nodded and took out a folder and I shake my head but thankful that she actually did some research.

"Okay, Park Jimin. I researched about him and I was shocked because his family was directly affiliated with Park Empires. One of the biggest group companies in Seoul though, you said before that he was poor? It doesn't make sense"

"He had his own company though I didn't know which one of the Park Companies, but he's leading the Shinsegae in Busan, He's leading a company based in US too so he was there" She said

"Another thing, I don't know if he's married since It was not included to what I've researched but don't worry I'll try to pull some strings!" She said while looking at me, her gaze were sharp as if she's trying to warn be about anything.

"Where are you going now?" She asked and her manager came, I grabbed my bag and smile at her.

"Grandfather, Mom and Minjun was already there" I said and then we parted ways, promising each other to meet again soon.

When I get to Grandfather's house, all of my aunties are looking at Minjun as if something just click in their heads, I'm sure they want to say something but they kept their mouth shut.

I crouched down and look at my son.

"Are we staying here Mommy?"

"No baby, we're just visiting Papa, then we'll go to Dada Eunseok's house and stay there for the mean time, Mommy will find a place for us to stay" I said and he nodded and hugged me tightly.

"Take your time mommy, I am happy to be here"

I smiled and kisses his forehead, "You remember Auntie Jisoo and Unclue Hyunjin?" I ask and he nodded

"They will visit us soon"

He nodded.

Were done and Eunseok's car picked us up. It was Hannam the hill, which has a high end security that made me feel grateful because dispatch were following mom that we have to ride a separate car.

The next few days were quiet and boring but full of hope because of my son's smiles. My work will start next week so I decided to spend the week with Minjun, at home.