- Eighteen

"Jimin..." I called

He looked at me with sleepy eyes and pulled me closer, I bite my lips and I snuggled close to his chest.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked.

Jimin didn't say anything and I started to feel bad. Our eyes met and he leaned in and kisses my lips.

I hugged him tightly, holding onto to him as if I'm not going to see him ever again.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered against his lips, he pulled away lightly and looked at me.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked quietly

"I, It's my fault, You let go of those opportunities, for us.." I said and he cupped my face and caresses my cheek

"I can't let you go though. I knew that it would be a bad idea to go when we're just new. I shouldn't have" He said and pulled me closer and kisses my forehead.

"Are you fine with that though?" I asked, leaning my chin against his chest and he look down at me, he stared at me intensely.

"Fine with what?"

"Working from here and letting go that scholarship?" I said and he sighed softly.

"I didn't leave the company and they let me work here, the scholarship, I don't want it" He said.

His hand on my waist stiffened a bit, I tried to hide my smile. The company he works for really likes him and I know that Jimin like them too.

He got mad earlier and I don't know if he's still mad at me.

I stared at him and his adams apple moved as he was swallowing so hard. My whole body felt on fire as I watch him part his mouth a bit.

I am so addicted to his lips, and with the happiness I am feeling right now, I am so drawn. I leaned a little and kiss him softly, he closed his eyes shut and his hand slowly pushes me more towards him.

I pulled away and brushes my lips on him but Jimin leaned a bit more and give me a deeper kiss until I felt him lifting me and made me sit on his lap.

I straddle him, wrapping my arm around his neck and our lips move on sync, melting against each other. The hunger his kisses give off awakened so many feelings and sensations to me.

I moaned against his kiss when he sucked on my lips, and slowly I felt his hand wandering around my chest and I pressed my body closer to him and that's when he pulled away.

His kisses alone is making me feel so helpless and dizzy.

"Why did you stopped?" I asked breathlessly.

I watch him close his eyes tightly and he swallowed thickly before his jaw clenched violently.

"I don't wanna go there Y/N... Not in here."

My cheek heated up.

I leaned towards him and kissed him hungrily once again, I pressed my body against him and my eyes widen when I feel something against my stomach.

I look down and my cheeks burned even more, I feel like I'm his woman, He's the only person that could make me feel like this, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I look into his eyes and my hand slowly went down and press against his growing bulge.

"Fuck!" He violently cursed and his hand quickly get a hold of my hand and pulled it away.

"Fucking hell Y/N!"

"Why? You don't like it? Or you want someone else to do it?" I teased, trying to fuel his anger even more with my teasing remarks "Is that why you want us to stop?"