- Twelve

Jimin's song for this chapter is
TXT's 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) and my tears ricochet by Taylor Swift

———————————————————

After the intramural's we had our semestral break and I've been rotting at home, my mom was abroad and Dad was back in Seoul, I wanted Jisoo to visit since mom doesn't want me to go anywhere outside Busan but Jisoo is with her boyfriend in Incheon.

Yugyeom been busy with the resort, his friends are over too, every now and then.

I stepped out of the mansion and went to the shore, it's 6:45 am. I look at the rising sun and I sighed heavily and sat on the sand.

My birthday is so soon, I don't know if mom still intends to throw a grand celebration like she always wants for my 20th birthday but from how the things work around here, it might not happen. It's not like I want a grand celebration, I honestly just want to go and be in Seoul even if it's just on my birthday.

"Y/N!!" I look behind and I saw Seungmin, he waved his hand and I stood up.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I said politely and run my hand through my hair.

He look behind and I saw bambam was talking with Yugyeom and they both looked at us.

"Bam and our friends, with Eunwoo we're going on a small outing on the hotspring, would you like to come?" He asked

I bite my  lip and look at my feet.

Eunwoo and Bambam is pretty nice and Yugyeom trust them.

I look at Seungmin and agreed, I wasn't prepared though but they said that We don't have to bring anything because the others prepared food.

I went upstairs and showered and changes my clothes.

"Text me when you want to go home and I'll pick you up okay?" Yugyeom said, I smiled and nodded at him.

It's the 3rd day of three week semestral break, I fixed my beige bucket hat, I am wearing a black dress and I don't have plans to swim or get myself soaked so I didn't bring any clothes.

My eyebrows twitched when I saw that Eunwoo wasn't even there and Bambam was too occupied talking to the captain of the basketball team.

I don't like this at all anymore, all of them are boys and I am the only girl.

"Uh, why I am the only girl here.." I asked seungmin and he just excused that the other boys' girlfriend will follow in the hotspring but I just couldn't believe it.

"Are you uncomfortable? Is there any problem with us?" He asked.

Yes! You fooled me and Yugyeom for saying that there will be girls aside from me! But where?

My heart trembled when we're about to take turns when I saw some motorbike stopped in front of the car.

Park Jimin with an angry look in his eyes and everyone was startled and the other started to panic.

"Seung, I told you this is not a good Idea!"

"Fuck, we'd get in trouble! I heard that he's courting her!"

Bambam looked at me and he apologized. I looked at Seungmin who went out and face Jimin. He greeted him lightly and I can sense how nervous he is.

Jimin stepped closer without hesitation and I stepped out, no one even dared to stop me. I bite my lip and breathed heavily.

I don't want to come with them.