TWENTY - FIVE

(play for the whole chapter ^)
alejandro
wednesday 1/20/2021

"Can you drop me off at Casey's? She can give me a ride home." I ask my mother right when I get in the car. I just came back from LA and Casey has been ignoring me for a week. A whole week.

"Hi to you, I also missed you son." My mom rolls her eyes from my behavior. I sigh from my action.

"I'm sorry it's just that Casey hasn't been talking to me for a week and now I'm back home for now I want to talk to her." I place my elbow of the window holder thing whatever and place my the side of my head to my hand. "This girl gave me warnings about her but I ignore them because something told me to be with her, always and now it's just hitting me what she is talking about. I don't mean it in a rude way but I thought she was lying. I also don't mean saying she's a lot to work with but— ugh this why we fought in the first place. I can't put words  together right" I shake my head in disappointment and just shut up.

"Ale, I know you don't mean that, I know you can't put your words together right because that happens to basically all boys and men, but Ale," My mom grabs my right hand and holds it tight, "at least don't make her feel bad about herself okay? That's almost the worst that can happen." I sigh.

"That has already happen mom, one day she called me and was going to apologize but I called her 'Cassandra' because I was mad at her and she said 'sorry for making you mad I was just trying to apologize for my little insecure attack I had a few days ago.'" I look at my mom for some type of help but there's nothing to read from her face reaction.

I just look out the window and see the white sheet of snow covering all the once green grass I miss already. In LA it doesn't snow and since I've been seeing the green grass everyday there it's weird to see snow again.

I felt myself closing my eyes for a moment but soon I start to feel myself zoning off to the darkness.

"Ale?" I felt a light shake on my arm, "Ale wake up." I felt another one and click my tongue.

"Leave me alone." I get myself comfortable again but then I realized.

I open my eyes and look around. I see I'm at Casey's house. I look at my mom, give her a quick kiss on the cheek and yell out a 'bye' when I leave the car to her door with only my phone.

I run up to her front door and softly knock on it. I hear footsteps on the other side of the door trying to open the door. I felt myself getting impatient.

The door opens to reveal her mother. "Hello Mrs.Torres, is Casey here?" She looks so shocked to see me here and such a hurry to met her daughter.

"Oh, hola Alejandro, sí she is in her room still sleepi—"

"Thank you!" I carefully run up the stairs hearing she is here.

I hoping she can forgive me because if she doesn't, I don't know what I would do. Well, I only got mad because she was drinking but should I have gotten mad in the first place?

I open my lover's door carefully and see her messy bed hair all over the pillow's, her hugging a pillow closely to her body as if she never wants to let it go. I stare in awe. Cassandra shuffles to the other side of the bed with her legs spread out. I chuckle.

I take off my shoes and hoodie placing them in one corner of her room. I lift her blanket up softly and got under the covers with her. I pulled her close to me so she won't run away. I know she will.