TWO

cassandra
tuesday 10/27/2020

I wake up to my phone ringing

I wake up to my phone ringing.Who could be calling me at 4:30 am. I look at my phone where it's on my night stand.

'Tia 🦖'

I picked up the phone and hold it to my ear while still half asleep.

"Hello" I groaned."Hey beautiful"Mattia saying all happy. "Don't,please." He laughed. "Well, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to pick you up" "And Leilani and Devenity?Also the boys?" "They could walk,get ready I'm coming by in an hour" "Ok,bring me so food since you are taking me" "Alright,see you soon" "Bye"

Than I hanged up.I put my head into the pillow and closed my eyes for a second.Just for a second. At least thats what I thought because when I look at my phone it is 4:52 am.

"Shit" I mummbled.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.I turned the water all the way to hot since it's ✨cold season✨. I hate the cold.

As I am waiting for the water to get warm I stripped the clothes off and got in the shower.

As the water hit my skin I already feel warm.

After a great shower I got ready.Changed into some blue,ripped jeans,a big shirt that said 'ACDC' on it,brushed my hair and let it down.I put a little bit of make up and grabbed my stuff for school.

I went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Hola mama" "Hola hija,here I make some eggs,and some toast." She said all happy."Why are you such in a good mood?" I said sitting down so I can eat. "I don't know"

I got confused but started to eat.

As I am waiting for Mattia I put my shoes on,grabbed a water bottle,and right when I am going to turn off the TV I heard a honk.Mattia.

"Bye mom,mattia is here!" "Ok,stay safe,do good,have fun" "I will try" I gave my mom a kiss on the check and left.

"Hey tia" "Hey casey" He smiled.

"I got your food" "I had breakfast but I can save it for lunch" "Fine,here" he pulles a bag of chick fil a.

"Thank youu,I've been craving some chick fil a for awhile." "Glad I can help"

Mattia drives us to the school.

*5:57 am*

"Hey Casey." "Hey boys" I said walking up to them in the classroom.