EIGHT

omniscient
saturday part 3 10/31/2020

The group all are talking, trying to catch up on the missing tiktok drama that was happening

The boys were either playing games or watching the others play while the girls talk about their crushes. Well, at least Jacky and Alessya.

"Soooo whats tonight's plan's?" Alessya asks. "Tiktok, eating, gossip, I don't know, anything I guess." Cassandra thought.

"I brought face masks, if you want we can do that?" Jacky says trying to plan something.

The three girls all look at eachother and nod their heads.

Jacky gets up and walks to her bag to get the normal charcoal face mask.

"Did you bring a brush?" Alessya asks. Without the brush for charcoal can be very messy. "Yea, its over here" Jacky takes out the brush.

Alessya,Jacky, and Cassandra all walk in the big bathroom Mattia has and start wetting their face.

"Ok, Casey since you are the best putting this stuff on, you are gonna put ours on." Alessya points out. "Ughh, fine."

Cassandra gets on the counter and opens her legs a little wide so the girls can fit through.

"Me first." Jacky runs to Casey while Alessya tries to catch up. "Haha loser." Jacky brings her tongue out."Whatever" Alessya rolls her eyes. Casey mentally laughs.

Cassandra put Jackys on and did Alessya's.

Right when I was gonna do mine I heard a knock. I look up to see Alex at the doorway.

"Yes?" Casey get down the counter and move her body in his direction. "Can you do mines?" Alex asks softly. "Really?!"

Casey jumps up and down like a little kid found out they can have a puppy. Alex smiles at the little one in front of him. Seeing her excited is his favorite no matter what.

She gets up on the counter again and open her legs a little so Alex can stand through them.

"Does it hurt?" "Well, at the end yes but, this is gonna be cold."

First she grabs a clean towel and wets it a little. Cassandra squeeze most of the water out so it won't make a mess. She dabs it on his face but not too hard for him to fall over or to hurt him.

"So what do you think about to boys?" Cassandra starts the conversation. "They are funny, fun to hang around, Kairi is so small its funny." "Shut the fuck up!" Kairi yells.

The two in the bathroom started to laugh. Alejandro's hearts melts when he hears her laugh.

"Ready? It's gonna be cold." It took Alex a little to nods his head but he did it.