TWENTY - TWO

alejandro
12/30/2020 wednesday

"No, you have to go" She laughs. I kept pressing kisses on her face as she tired to push me away. With my arms wrapped around her waist I hold her more tightly.

I smile hearing her laugh and smile even harder when I'm the one causing it. I stop for a second just to look at her.

I see her hair spread all over her black pillow case, her eyes squinting from the laughing, her cheeks a little rose color, and her smile. So big, so bright, you. can see her perfect pearl teeth. I would give up anything in the world just to see this perfect sight of her.

After Casey gave me the bracelet I've never took it off and never plan to take it off either. When I'm away from her I just look at the bracelet. I look and see her. I see her smiling, I feel her giving me warmth, I feel the electrical feeling she gives me— I feel her.

There's no words that can explain how she makes me feel. I may describe it but a word I can really say that describe that exactly feeling I feel is impossible.

"Ale, it's almost 3:40 in the morning, you need to go." Her fingers smoothly run through my curly hair giving me a home feeling.

I hum satisfied. Nothing can get better than this. I lay my head on her chest and close my eyes with a smile. Her breast are soft and squishy to lay on. My own comfortable pillow.

"I don't want to." I dig my head further to her chest. Her tank top covers mid breast and lower when she is up but since she is laying down it's a bit lower.

I plant small kiss on the side is her breast with my eyes still closed. I hear her whimper from the feeling. I know she wants her but tomorrow I will give it to her. Tomorrow I will give her the satisfaction. I will make her forget everything that has happened to her. It will also make me forget about my past.

"Ale~" She moans softly. I lift my head up to have a better angle.

I bring one of my arms around from her waist and brought it up to her shirt. I softly push her shirt down to show her whole left breast to me. I bring my lips around her bud and start to suck, hard.

Her moans started to get a bit louder. Her moans, the second thing I would love to hear on repeat.

I place my right hand over her mouth so they can be muffled. "I would love to hear them but your siblings and your parents are sleeping. Don't want to wake them up don't we?" I look up at her. She shakes her head 'no'. "Good" And I went back down.

I placed hickeys around her bud. I lift up her breast and left a hickey there. I look up to see her lips parted a little to let out either small moans or whimpers. I want to give her more but tomorrow, tomorrow it feels right, I know tomorrow will be special between us. I know tomorrow is New Years but I can feel it.

Tomorrow is the day I finally forget everything for a moment.

__
12/31/2020 thursday

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before heading outside. I put on a nice dress shirt, with dress pants, and a long coat I got for the cold season.

I open my door and feel like I'm forgetting something. What am I forgetting? I think hard. Oh! I jog to my nightstand and grabbed a few packets and placed them in my pocket.

I smile thinking how I'm going to pleasure Casey. If I can just pleasure her from sucking her breast for a bit then I know I can make her feel good to the point she forgets.