TWENTY - THREE

(play at the song at the top for the whole chapter if you want^)
cassandra
wednesday 12/30/2020 

* ADULT THEME AHEAD *
finally what you guys are waiting for

Alejandro wasted no more time placing his lips back on mines. This kiss was full of hunger. We were finally going to do it. He said he would take me out on a real date but this, this is better.

Alejandro puts both hands under my thigh and lifts me up. I hug my legs around him tightly with my arms around his neck tight. I didn't want to let go now, the next second, minute, hour, no. I want to hold him forever and show that I hug him tight.

We are finally doing this.

I felt my back getting placed on the comfortable bed that I call mines. I let my legs lose around his hips but my hands couldn't stop playing with his hair.

Ale moves his lips to the bottom of my lip. I took the signal and let him explore my mouth. Ale and I made out many times but this time is different from others. So much different. I felt myself get hot just from a fast-paced, hunger make-out.

"Safeword?" He asks distancing our lips moving to my jaw, to my neck, placing kisses anywhere he feels like.

Safeword: a word that will end activities between the dom and submissive from any feeling of uncomfortableness or hurt. Both parties can use the word whenever they feel a certain feeling.

I felt myself get butterflies from the question. Alejandro cares, Alejandro doesn't want to hurt me in any way. I was about to open my mouth to respond but get cut off with a low moan when Alejandro found my sweet spot that's right on my pulse point.

"Red" is Basic but easy to remember. I don't want to make the word too complicated just in case I really need to use it but, I know won't. I know won't be needing to use the word around Alejandro.

"I'm not stopping unless you say that word alright? Any other word would keep me to keep going." Alejandro stops kissing my neck to look at me. My room is dark, pitch-black dark but when the streets light outside my window. A little glimpse can be seen by him.

I nod my head in understanding and he kept going. Alejandro went back to my pulsing point and started to suck, but hard. I knew hard enough to leave a hickey from all the blood coming to the top. I felt his tongue glide over the hickey point and went further down.

'Omg, we are actually doing this. This time, nothing is stopping us from this moment. '

I felt nervous. Even though my chest is already heavily going up and down I couldn't help but let it go a little faster. I clenched the sheets tighter in my palms.

I felt Alejandro's lips off my chest. I whimper from the lost contact and look down to see him looking up. He's asking for consent. He's too precious. I nod my head with no hesitation with a smile.

I felt his fingertips touch my shoulder slightly giving me an electric shot throughout my body. He takes the straps from my dress and pushes them down from my arms. Both arms. I help him trying to move my arm in the opposite direction.

I felt his hands land on my waist. He holds my body while moving his hands up. I let in a shaky breathe from the feeling of still looking at the ceiling.