SEVEN

cassandra
saturday part 2 10/31/2020

cassandrasaturday part 2 10/31/2020

"Oh hey Alejandro." Mattia walks up to him. "Hey Mattia." "I'm pretty sure you know Cassandra or Casey." "Yea glasses." Alejandro smirks at me.

"Hey monkey." I waved. Then Alejandro gasps like if he is hurt. "Ouch" "Your not hurt,just dramatic." "Damn over here to expose me." "Everyone is exposing me today too."

We both laugh and he sits next to Roshaun so Alejandro is sitting across from me.

I felt this feeling in my stomach,my hands starts to get sweaty again.

'Why is this happiness again?'

I felt my thoart getting dryer and dryer at the moment.

"Casey?" "Yea-" I look at the direction where I heard their voice. "Are you ok?You're breathing heavy."

I see Alejandro was telling me.

"Umm,yea I'm fine." I explained smiling at the end. "I'm going to get you something to drink-" "No it's fine-" "No no no,I'm going to get you something."

Alejandro stands up and went somewhere to get me something to drink.

"What was that?" Mattia whisper. "Umm I don't know,he went to go grab something for me to drink." "Why?" "I guess he saw me breathing heavy?" "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I'm fine, seriously." "No because Alejandro went to go get the drink for you." "Look he is just being a good friend, I only love you,and only you.You know that?"

He nodds his head. "I love you too."

He kisses my lips and pulls away after a few seconds.

Than I hear Alessya fake gagging.

I laughed a little.

"Ok ok ok, what do you want to talk about?"

"The fact Alejandro knew you weren't ok but Mattia didn't?" Jacky says. "Guys stop,Mattia only have dated for a few hours and you guys already plan to break us up? Plus, I don't know the kid like that yet, also I love Mattia."

"You guys alright dropped the L bomb?" Alessya asks. "Long before this relationship." "Oh wow." I nod my head.

The three of us kept talking till Alejandro came back with a drink in his hand.

"Here Casey,it's lemonade." Alejandro sets the drink down in front of me. "My favorite thank you." I gave him a smile.

He goes back to his seat and starts talking to the boys again.

"Did you see that?" Jacky says. "Yea, did you?" Alessya replys."Let's see it again."

Jacky taps her phone so the phone doesn't turn off and shows Alessya something. I look and it's Alejandro looking at me when he got my drink. What is this supposed to be?