NINE

omniscient
tuesday 11/10/2020

Cassandra and her group walk through the halls with Mattia's arm around her shoulder keeping her close and the other following behind.

"I heard there is this party on the 21 Alessya invited me to so I won't be hanging you out next week. " Cassandra says to her boyfriend.

"Wait who will be there?" Mattia feels his jealously almost taking over him.

"Gays, the only straight people in that party with be Alessya, her sister , her sister boyfriend , and me ." Casey says as she opens up her locker.

"Are you sure?" Mattia wants to make sure his princess is gonna be ok.You never know what can happen.

"Yes love , I will call you if I feel uncomfortable.Also after the party I will be sleeping over with Alessya. " Casey makes sure.

(love how the fact my writing is changing 😫)

"C-can you come over for Thanksgiving?" Mattias asks shyly like if she was talking to a whole new girl and asking her on a date.

"I'm gonna have to ask my parents." Mattia nods and put his arm around her again and the couple catches up with the group.

lunch

The group all sits on a table and talk about what they are gonna do this weekend or do on Thanksgiving.

As they talk away they didn't even noticed that Nikko Zingus came to the table.

Nikko sits between Mattia and Alvaro like he always do and started to eat his lunch. He didn't care if his friends invite him to talk about the topic he just wanted to eat.

(mood 😫)

"Guys! " Nikko just realized he has an important announcement to make. "Since we have this weekend and 23- 28 off I will be hosting a party on the 24." Grabbing everyone's attention at the word "party."

"Time?" Mattia asks already knowing he is gonna attend to the party.

"7:30 pm but I'm going to need help so you guys come like at 7." Nikko looks around at all of them.

The group nods their head "yes" and now talking about the party.

"Casey are you gonna go?" Mattia asks to his girlfriend.

"Maybe , I'm not a party person." Casey replies thinking of she should actually go.

Cassandra feels her phone go's off in her back pocket. She gets her phone and see its a notification.

Alessya send a new chat !

Cassandra opens up her phone and she's what her best friend needs.

Alessya

Are you still coming to the friends-giving this next Saturday?

yes ma'am , i want to bring something so i don't seem rude

You can bring some type of dessert?

maybe , or some wings ?

That can work

alright i will see what i can do ALSO nikko also hosting a party next week on the 24th

Are you going?