TWENTY

(play with i say so^)
cassandra
tuesday 12/17/2020

"What do you think of this dress Casey?" I look up from my book to see my beautiful best friend with a tight, satin green, with a slit, and with thin straps. Alessya makes the dress beautiful on her.

I love Alessya body, I wish I had her body all the time. I'm jealous but it's not a bad kind. I roam my eyes on her body while she does a 360 so I can see everything. The dress is tight on right curves on her body. I felt myself looking down at myself, comparing myself to her. I close the book and look back up at her, with a fake smile on my face.

"You look beautiful Alessya." I tell her. She smiles and looks back at mirror. I see her placing her hands on her dress and moves her hand down on her body, smiling. I love seeing her smile.

"I feel beautiful." She whispers. I stand up and walk up to her, placing my book down.

I place my hands on her shoulder. "You should always feel beautiful Alessya because you are beautiful." I tell her. We connect eyes in the mirror and I give her a smile.

'You gave up.........' I thought.

I frown at the thought. That thought has been running through my mind at different moments each day. I drop my hands from her shoulder and walk back to the bench that I was sitting on. I sat down and rub my hands on my thighs.

'I did..... gave up......'

Now it's finally hitting me, like actually. I-I gave up?

I felt my chest tightened, my breathe gets more shorter, felt myself sweat. You gave up Cassandra. You gave in. Which means, means. I look everywhere for a trash can. I hold my stomach and run to the one that's in the corner.

I threw up. I-I threw up.

"Casey!" I felt Alessya hold my hair up and rub my back. I felt my stomach hurt really bad, worse when I had the flu. 100x times worse. My head starts to throb. "Casey, your okay."

"I'm so sorry Alessya, I did it, I'm so sorry." I cry out. I couldn't see anything with the tears.I felt myself slowly fall to the ground since Alessya is holding me.

"Where is your phone?" I look up at Alessya when my vision is a bit more clear. I see tears down her face too. I could never do anything right. I point to my my pocket and I felt my phone missing from my pocket. I want Alejandro with me. "It's okay-y Casey, it's o-kay. Sh-hhh."

"N-no it's n-ot ok-ay A-lessya, I fa-ilded, like I always-s do." I cry out, God I'm such a mess. I didn't care if anyone looked at us weirdly. I just wanted Alejandro.

"Ale? Ale! I need your hel-p. C-asey th-rew u-p." I hear her say. My head hurts so much, my stomach feels like I've been kicked a million times and more. I feel my body get sore little by little. "Ye-s she di-d, we a-re at-t the ma-ll where-e we al-ways g-o."

I know I said 'I want Alejandro' but I don't want him to see him like this. I want him to hold me but I don't want him to see like this. No. This is why I should of unadded him.

"No, A-Alessya, stop-p, don'-t c-all hi-m here-e, I- I don't want-t him to see-e me lik-e thi-s." I try and get up and grab my phone from her.

Alessya backs up and still talks to Alejandro. "No Alessya—" I get cut off when she gives me my phone.

"— He wants to talk to you." I freeze. I don't want to talk to him anymore. "Hurry up Casey we have to get you to the hospital." She vexs looking down at the ground.