Chapter Seven: The Bad Boy

*FLASHBACK*

I glared at Freddie while clenching my fists. I can't wait for him to have a taste of my fist.

He looks petrified for his life. This is what he gets for messing with me. He really thinks he has the audacity to talk back to me after bumping into me and then taking my money! This newbie definitely doesn't know who I am.

I looked around and saw people cheering around us. Clearly begging us to already fight

We were in Backfield. The Backfield is a place far from the school in a forest. The distance of this concrete open ground is about 250 meters from the road. A few years ago, students discovered that there is a flat land exactly here probably from those men cutting down trees but never replanted this place. No teachers or parents know about this place.

"K-kuya sorry po. Please tanggapin nyo na po ang sorry ko po." Mangiyak-ngiyak na nagmamakaawa ang lalakeng ito. "Kahit bayaran nalang kita ng ilang libo sige lang 'wag nyo lang ako saktan."

I clenched my fist even harder. "You think na madadaan mo ako sa pera? Well, you thought wrong Freddie. Hah, even your name sounds like a weakling."

I stretched my neck as I saw him gulp.

I then took my first swing toward his stomach. Akala mo matatakasan mo ako? Never. I took a second swing for right face and he fell on the floor.

I was about to take a third swing for his nose when a female voice screamed. "Stop!"

Napatigil ako at saka lumingon. A girl wearing a college uniform was staring at Freddie bewilderedly. On her red plaid tie, she had three white diagonal lines which meant she was a third-year college student.

"Ako nalang kalabanin mo."

Biglang lumakas ang hiyawan sa paligid ko. I cursed under my breath and glared at this girl.

Dean and Leo then took Freddie out of the grounds and replaced the girl in the square ring. They know that I don't beat girls up. But with the amount of people around us, I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep my reputation up.

I approached the girl and she tightly shut her eyes. But instead of putting a finger on her, I approached her ear and spoke.

"You're gonna ruin my reputation after this. Plus, you are a college student and a female which is against my rules but I won't let you slip. And since you don't want rubber duckie over there getting hurt, let's have a deal, shall we?"

Ngumiti ito at napangisi ako. "You have to be my... Servant for the rest of the school year. If you disobey me five times, Freddie has no escape from me."

I pulled away and looked at her face. Petrified. My favorite word. Seeing people petrified makes me happy. Really happy. It makes me feel so powerful.

"Meet me here tomorrow after your classes. And, do please give me a schedule of yours."

I lightly smirked and backed off.

"Did he just back off?"

"Oh my gosh, Jason Maravilla backed off a fight. Totoo ba ito?"

"Dahil kaya babae siya?"

"I think may something."

"Ano kaya pinag-usapan nila."

"Do you think they'll fight in private?"

Little did they know she was now my apprentice.

It was the next day and I was standing by the small wooden bleachers we made last year. It had seven steps and was a bit steep but it was well built.

Wala pang masyadong mga tao dito kasi alas tres nagsisimulang magkumpol ang mga tao dito.

From afar, I saw her walking in my direction. Her face was glued to the ground as she came closer. She then stopped in front of me and I carefully scanned her outer features with my brows furrowed.

"What's your name?" I asked.

Her head shoots up then quickly looks away. "Luna. Luna Lopez"

"Luna," I repeated her name. "Pretty name."

I could see her lightly blush and I smirked at it.

"Bring my bag and follow me," I said and threw my bag at her which she quickly grabbed. I started walking towards the parking lot and then I stopped to open my car. "Put that in the back and sit beside me."

I opened my car door and sat inside. A few seconds later, Luna enters the car and closes the door. "Saan po tayo pupunta?"

I looked at her and chuckled. "Curious cat. I won't blame you. We'll be going to my house."

Her eyes widen and then she faced me. "Kuya please isang beses lang po. May long quiz po kami after lunch and requirement namin yon para sa Gen. Stat namin. I really need to attend that class."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "First of all, don't call me kuya. I'm not your freaking older brother. Second, sino ba teacher mo don?"

Luna lightly bit her lip and said, "Si Mrs. Araneta."

I nodded. "Si Lorry lang pala. Ako na bahala doon."

She gulped and nodded. I looked at her and mentally smiled 'cause she wasn't giving me a hard time.

We reached the house and we both got out of the car. She got my bag and I told her to wait at the living room.

I went to my room and got my Chemistry and Maths book from my nightstand and went back down. I dropped the book on the wooden table in front of the sofa.

"Do my math homework. It's on pages 32 and 34. Then my chemistry project is to make a 500-word long essay about Mendeleev, I think. It's on page 55."

I got up and went to my backyard to bust a cigarette. This torture will never end. My parents will never understand the pain I'm in. Once the cigarette was done, saktong tumawag sakin si dad.

"Anak, nasaan ka? Pumunta ka dito sa office may ipapagawa ako."

I scoffed. "Nasa school ako dad. How am I supposed to head there?"

After saying that, as usual, he degraded me for not being smart and responsible like him. Bumalik na ako sa bahay habang pinipisil ko cellphone ko sa galit.

"Bakit ka nagsigarilyo? Bata ka pa masyado. Tyaka magiging prone ka sa lung cancer."

I scoffed. "Oh, tapos? Like you would ever care. Shut your mouth and get in the car. I'm not in the mood. I'm dropping off at school."

The car drive back to school was quiet and once she got out to her next class, I texted Lorry and she had an automatic A for the whole semester.

I have a lot of sources and ways. That's why I always pass. Well, except for Maths 'cause Mrs. Leona and Dad had a troubled past.

I went back in my car and went off to my beach house 30 minutes away. I needed to cool off before I kill someone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*