Epilogue

Three years had passed since the incident. I'm at the museum where they had put some of Amara's stuff up. Her story made international news. A total of 47 people were killed by Amara alone. I'm sober now after a year in therapy and now live in California while Luna lives in Hawaii with Henry. She's better than ever, they also have a one-year-old daughter named Keisha.

Magkikita kami mamayang gabi sa bahay nila at mag-uusap about sa business namin. Ako ang sumalo sa ibang companies ni Tanner habang ang mahigit kalahati ay kay Luna. I realized she was really good in the business industry

Nandito ako sa isa sa pinakamalaking museum sa lugar namin. Dito nila itinatago ang mga gamit ni Amara also known as the 'Solo Massacre Woman' Tinitigan ko ang diary ni Amara na nasa loob ng isang glass box. Sa gilid nito ay nakalagay ang mga pangalan ng mga biktima nya.

Amara Clark's List of Victims

Jericho Clark (Father)

Aimee Clark (Mother)

Flora Clark (Grandmother)

Skai Winchester

Francine Maravilla

Justin Maravilla

Lydia Lopez

Eduardo Lopez

Allaine Denise Suarez

Tanner Nicholson

It was a long list but I focused on the people I used to interact with. Who would've expected them to be gone in a matter of weeks? It was such a tragedy and it will be remembered for hundreds of years. They made documentaries, books, and even movies about it. People were interested in how she was able to keep this a secret and do it so well. Even scientists were eager to do an autopsy on her brain. She really was one of a kind.

A tear drops from my eye and I smiled sadly. Everything has an end, and unfortunately, theirs was a bit early. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to contain myself. You're the strongest person you know, Jason. You survived a serial killer who no one could ever defeat. I opened my eyes and smiled. Well, life goes on.

Hindi man nangyari sa'kin ang buhay na plinano ko pero nagpapasalamat pa'rin ako na nandito pa ako sa mundong ito. Alive and stronger as ever.

I turn around deciding I should get coffee before I go home but I suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry"

She seemed a bit startled but quickly calms down and shakes her head. "It's okay. I wasn't looking at where I was going to anyway." She then chuckles. "Frannie. Frannie Kingston."

I chuckled back and shook her hand. "Jason. Jason Maravilla. Nice to meet you, Frannie."

THE END