Author's Note:

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. I decided that I want to rewrite some of this story after receiving feedback, which I am extremely thankful for. Feedback is why I upload my horrible drafts in Wattpad for. All of my stories are free to read. My goal is to improve my stories until I'm happy with the final result and I can finally self publish them all. When I first wrote this story, Ludovica was friends with five males that were the alphas of the packs residing in the same location. I thought that was way too much so I removed some characters and changed things. My mistake turned into most of the events happening in her territory to which made her look really weak as an alpha.

I decided that I would not add back all the other alphas but at least change it back to Alfonso and Ludovica being close friends and having made a deal to become wife and husband like the council wants to keep their packs from being exterminated. I will add a scene to show how cruel and unforgiving the council can be when someone doesn't do as they say. For example: Have the council invite an eighteen year old Alfonso and Ludovica and right in front of them wipe out a smaller pack that disobeyed them which in return would add to their fear for the safety of their pack. This would be the council's warning to them. Follow what they say or meet the same fate. 

Now, I'm trying to decide whether to keep this version up or remove it. When I've removed original versions from Wattpad, some have messaged me telling me that I should have kept them up because they loved it. Would you all like me to keep this version or not? Main events will most likely stay the same in both versions.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.