Chapter 21: Thou art past the Tyrant's Stroke

Y/N: "Come on Hu Tao! You keep saying 'wait for it' but I still don't understand what it is we're doing out here?!"

Hu Tao: "Aiya! Have you forgotten already? It's only been a week!"

Y/N: "Forgotten what? We didn't make any plans... did we?"

Hu Tao: "Well... not officially! But I did say I'd try and make time for this trip, and I've got time today, and you said you're free today too!"

Y/N: "Well, yeah but... I still don't know what it is we're doing, and what was with the conditions...?"

Hu Tao: "Well, where does it look like we are, hmm? With those giant rock pillars off in the sea?"

Y/N: "Huh? ... o-Oh! Is this that uh-... Guyun Stone Place?"

Hu Tao: "Ayep! The Guyun Stone Forest! And it just so happens that this is the best spot to get there by foot!"

Y/N: "Are you sure? It looks kinda deep..."

Hu Tao: "Aiya! That's just because the tide is still falling! We got here a little earlier than I expected, so we have to wait a little bit longer before the low tide will reveal the sandbar that we can take to get over there. But at least that gives us some extra time to get changed... you did bring something to change into, right?"

Y/N: "I uh- I did... and I guess it makes sense now as to why you asked me to bring something good for water..."

Hu Tao: "Tee-hee! Well, we've already disposed of all the Slimes around here, so we should be good to go now. So I'm going to go and get changed into mine behind that tree over there, and you go behind that one, okay? No peeking!"

Y/N: "I should say the same to you!"

Hu Tao: "h-Hey! What do you mean by that?!"

Y/N: "Well, aren't you the one who was always stalking me as I went about my business dealing with the Pharmacy deliveries? "

Hu Tao: "! Well I-... That wasn't stalking, it was-... n-Nothing more than simple curiosity? Yes! That's all there was to it of course! ... and I bet you liked it anyways, didn't you sweetie? Tee-hee!"

Y/N: "... j-j-Just go and get changed! You're such a little gremlin! b-but... sigh you're ~my~ little gremlin."

Hu Tao: "Tee-hee! You better believe it sweetie!"

Hu Tao then retreated behind one of the large trees, leaving me to head behind one myself. I then picture myself reaching into the weird realm that apparently all Vision-wielders can access, the same one where I store my weapon when I'm not using it, and I pull out the clothes that I had prepared for today... what exactly was she planning, that cute little prankster of mine? 

Hu Tao: "♩ ♪ I'm done! ♫ ♬ What about you sweetheeeaaaaaaart? ♩ ♪"