The Leap of Faith *A*

I jumped. It was my best option to do, For there's nothing left for me in the world. Nothing good, It's awful, It's cruel, It's pitiful. A few screams came after. A sharp pain hit my head as my world turned black. The ringing in my ear. The beeping in my ear.

"Will she be okay? Please tell me. That girl is basically my child!" A voice yells It was so close, So very lovely, But I cannot make out who it belonged to.

Slowly...Light. Yes, light. Was it my turn to go? I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of dying. Well, it's over for me.

I was wrong. It was just light from a white room filled with people. I was alive.

Orange long hair woman was the first thing I noticed. "Mom...Yukizome." I tried to voice but nothing was said. She pauses for a moment looking at me with waterfall eyes. "B-blueberry." Chisa's voice cracks between sobs those around us notice as the room filled with loud noises. "E-everyone is h-here?" I heard my voice for the first time. "Don't force yourself to speak!" Peko becomes unusually loud.

Flashes happen, I can recall the almost last few moments of my life. I quickly sit up only to fall back down again. "Don't do crazy shit like that! Seriously understand that you're fucking hurt!" Fuyuhiko yells at me his, He was crying. Which made me cry as well. "C-Chiaki...Is s-she okay?" I managed to question through my tears. "I-I'm right here!" The soft voice of my love was beside me.

"I'm s-so sorry!" She cries crawling in the bed with me. I wrap myself around her, But my left arm seemed to be injured from my fall. It didn't go unnoticed that she wasn't in the state of being injured too. "H-how? I s-saw you jump." My cries grow louder for I am happy she's okay.

"She was attacked by Mikan a few weeks ago. Mikan was impersonating Chiaki." Hyioko says lightly. This made me happy but yet shameful that I hadn't noticed. "I-I'm so happy! Yet I'm s-sorry I h-hadn't noticed!" I cuddle into Chiaki's chest more. "Is M-mikan doing well?" I was also worried about Mikan, She played right into Ibuki's trap.

"She's next door. Yet she still hadn't awakened." Mahiru held on Hyioko. "Well, we should get the doctor. You have a lot of healing to do." Nekomruo places a pot of white roses with a sad smile. Everyone said their good-bye except for one. "I don't want to leave you behind like I did before." Chisa sits in a rocking chair near me. "I-I've could've done s-so much better for you." She sobs in the bedsheets. "Mom." I smiled looking at her. "I love you so much kiddo!" She hugs me lightly. Yukizome...My mother is also my everything. She means the world to me.

Something rather strange came to mind. "Where's Junko?" She would be the first one here, It was weird for her not to be here. "Who?" She seems to be in trouble, Thinking of her next actions. "She's my best friend." This was the first time expressing a loud that I valued Junko's friendship. "Enoshima?...S-she's..." Hesitantly my mother hands me a few papers. "Just stay calm." She frowns down at me.

Case 11037:

XX/XX/20XX:

'L/N Y/N a resident at Hill's of Hope Apartments was robbed. Private things such a women's undergarments were stolen. No DNA was found, This seems to be a stalker(s). Another neighbor inferred within the robbing seeing a male but was hit behind by another. In conclusion, 3 people had been there.'

XX/XX/20XX:

'L/N dorm at Hope's Peak was broken into as well as two other students. That night L/N was sexually harassed by another female she claims. Two other classmates found her in a storage room with another student's clothing. Several minutes later a body was found. Kuzuryu Natsumi, Dead in a classroom in the main crouse. Kuzuryu's brother claims that another student didn't like her and that the other student is to blame. Komaeda Nagito, Koizumi Mahiru is our 2 leads. Koizumi's room was searched as pictures of L/N's body from the night before, It was found in a little shrine of her with her stolen private things.'

XX/XX/20XX:

'L/N apartment at Hill's of Hope apartments was broken into again. This time the complex was burned to the ground. Nothing was found, L/N stated her parents were killed in the apartment. The parent's media is up-to-date, It seems to be just fear which is a physical thing to happen.'

XX/XX/20XX:

'L/N jumps off the roof trying to save herself. From what we know Mioda Ibuki a real-life yandere used others such as; Tsumiki Mikan, Komaeda Nagito, Ikusaba Mukuro, and Enoshima Junko to manipulate things in L/N's life to receive attention. Using Tsumiki disguised as her lover, Namami Chiaki, And convinced her to try to kill herself. Namami was found tied under the Hope's Peak in a secret base under the school. Despite that L/N leaped faith to save herself without knowing the truth of her real lover. Following after Mioda jumps off as well. She was permitted to a different hospital.'

CASE 11037 SOLVED: CLOSED 'REAL-LIFE YANDERE'

HEADLINES NEWS OF JAPAN XX/XX/20XX:

Actress L/N Y/N had gone through such a horrid year and Christmas!

'Mioda Ibuki is the one to blame for the trouble around L/N. Enoshima Junko a worldly know Japanese model was the start of it all! Enoshima's plan of spreading despair to corrupt the world, Knowing Mioda's obsession with the actress she used it to her advantage. She manipulated those like Tusmiki Mikan and Komaede Nagito for her plans, Now those around L/N might need a year or so of therapy from this tragedy.

HEADLINES NEWS OF JAPAN XX/XX/20XX:

Where are those who ruined L/N Y/N's Life?

'Police reported that Ikusaba Mukuro, Enoshima Junko, Mioda Ibuki are on the lose. Be sure to stay safe. The class of 77-B will be under victims protection plan for a while. Will they be found or atone for their sins after death?'

Things happened around me and I hadn't noticed a single thing. Will Mikan be okay? Or even Nagito? What about my classmates? They don't deserve any of the misfortune that I brought to them.

"You're not to blame blueberry. Everyone here adores you, Everything is going to get better!" My mother encourages me, Her orange hair hung down with her white bow is loveable. I reached to hug her only to wince in pain yet again. Taking the hint she gives me a hug.

Night falls down upon us as the whole class, Meaning Nagito as well stayed at the hospital. It's usually not allowed but the staff let it slide. They even added a bed for Mikan to rest here too. Warmth came to me as Chiaki climbs into my bed. Everyone else was asleep but we stayed awake. "I never want to let go of you again Player one." I cuddle closer to Chiaki making sure that I don't hurt myself. "I love you." She whispers. With a passionate kiss, Chiaki makes my heart flutter. "I love you too."

A good ending for everyone? A good ending for me? It doesn't matter it's over.

*1271 words. Thank so much for reading.* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki<3