The Incident C.10

TW: This chapter does have some sexual themes but not too extreme:

Fuyuhiko walk back with me to the classroom carrying the tray, The lights were off and some of us were there waiting to see what Chiaki plans to do. I glanced over to Tsumiki clutching on Ibuki as if she were sacred of the dark, Nanami direcred me to come her way. "I brought macarons they are on the table." I smiled walking over to her."

"Have you played these before?" She held up a different games, I nodded taking some of them out her hand. "What are you guys doing?" Owari questions, "I planned a game day for us today, But you don't have to play if you don't want to." Nanami says softly. "That's so nice of you Chiaki." Sonia places her hand on Chiaki smiling. Everyone else got excited and thanked the gamer.

I sat on the of the desk eating mostly the blueberry flavor macarons. Ms. Yukizome is late.

"Y/N?" Tsumiki was waving her hand in front of me trying to get my attention. "W-wait, I'm sorry I called you by y-your n-name." She then begs for forgiveness. "It's fine. We're friends so I don't mind." I reassured her.
"T-then y-you can call me M-Mikan." She tries to sound more confident.

"Are you going to play too?" I asked the shy girl, "I d-did play, B-but you didn't h-had a turn yet." Mikan pulls me up next to the group of girls.

"Here let's race!" Hiyoko throws over a controller, "Racing games are my jam, Try not to cry when I laugh your asses!" Ibuki sounds overly confident, I giggled at her statment as we each passed her in the game. When the game was over Chiaki, Hiyoko, and me were in the top three while Ibuki was in fourth. Soon after Yukizome walks in with a confused look.

"Chiaki's idea, She's great isn't she?" Mahiru says, "See Yukizome sensei, You were right. I can make friends." Chiaki smiles brightly as she warps her arm around mine. "Y/N is great too! She helped me." "Huh? I d-didn't do m-much."

Everyone is getting along just fine, They're even playing with Nagito. Which made me very excited seeing my friends and classmates are happy with each other. I was sitting on the floor with Chiaki as she fell alseep. I blushed as she rested on my chest. I'm not sure to leave her there or to move her. I felt like we're being stared at, I look up to Ibuki who turned away annoyed. Is she still mad at me? The door was suddenly open, Teruteru holding a pot, "It's ready~" He proudly placed the large pot on a desk.

"This is amazing Teru! I'm up for seconds!" Akane yells across the room. I don't know if to trust Teru's cooking due to our interactions earlier. I ate some of it since I was hungry, Owari wasn't lying, This was amazing. His cooking was good, A little too good.

It wasn't long after I started to feel kimda weird. "Y-you guys.." Owari starts to talk, Soon after everyone else acting strange as well.

I pushed myself against a corner feeling a bit ashamed of my feelings at the moment. I felt nice in all the worng places, A little too nice. "I feel like I'm on fire you guys, But not barbecue, More like sexy fire!" Ibuki exclaims as she made her way to where I was and pinned me to the ground. "D-don't worry Y/N y-your safe with me." Our heavy breathing becomes InSync.

She begins to unbutton her shirt, Leaning closer to me. "I c-can't do it." She falls on top of me warping herself onto me. My face is heated up by her sudden actions, "I-Ibuki." I whispered against her ear. A sharp pain around my neck almost making me squeal.

I look around the classroom as others try their hardest to behave. "W-what's happening?" Yukizome questions as she can't get up herself. "Y/N p-pay attention to m-me." Ibuki pulled my chin so our eyes could meet.

"I d-didn't do anything."

"Good thing I hadn't had some of that nasty soup. Looking for this?"

It sounded like two people were arguing, I'm not sure though.

"Is it o-okay if I...?" Ibuki paues looking away even more flustered. I nodded in response, I knew what she meant, I craved for her too. Was it because of the soup, Or maybe more? All I know was I wanted her. Before lips met, A loud bang caused us to stop. Chiaki punched Teru "No one messes with my classmate." Chiaki legs gave up on her, Making her fall to her knees. Then everything else went black.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh."

"Are you going to wake up?"

.

.

.

.

My eyes fluttered adjusting to a brightly lit room. I was in Miakn's nurse office, "What happpened?" My head was pounding. "At least you're up." It was Saionji, "Everyone else is still out, Even Sensei." She huffs crossing her arms.

" She huffs crossing her arms

*85o words. I don't believe in 'forgive n forget', I may forgive you but the memories are still there making me not to trust you.* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3