A Break C.14

The weeknd flies by fast, And Chaiki hasn't talked to me since saturday.

"It's not like Chiaki to ignore anyone." I Complained to Ibuki as we walked into the band room

"You're right. It's not like her at all, She hasn't answered my texts as well." Chiaki has been acting weird all weekend.

"Well don't think about it too much, Maybe she was sick." Ibuki guitar and sits down next to me on the stage. She played a few notes which were slow yet relaxing, I leaned over her a little more creating little space between us. "Do you want to play too?" She giggled, handing her guitar to me.

"I'm not as good as you but I can try." I played around with the notes for a bit.

"Ibuki thinks you're doing great! But hold it like this." Ibuki sits behind me adjusting to the guitar around me. "See better." She smiles as her pink eyes watch me. Her warm body closes the gap between us.

"Is it okay if I can hug you?"

As a blushing mess I nodded allowing her the chance to warp herself behind me. "Don't take things so hard. I've noticed you've been stressed, But I promise things will get better." She whispers laying her head on my shoulder. I know for sure that Ibuki is an amazing friend.

"Today at lunch, I'll let you take a break from everyone else. Just the two of us, No one else." Just us two?

The bell rings throughout the band room. I didn't want her to let go but we had to go to homeroom.

"Oh, Y/N you're needed at the office." Nekomaru walks out of the boys bathroom. "I can walk you there if you like." Ibuki suggested but  I refused not wanting her to be late.

"Y/N thank the heavens that you're okay!" My mother rushed over to me soon as I walked into the office. My father stood next to the headmaster while Yukizome stood in a different corner.

"What's going on?" I asked, trying to breathe through my mother's hug. "Sorry we couldn't come sooner but now we're here." My father walks up to us.

"We can help you fix up your dorm today too!" Mother smiles as bright as usual. They both we're ignoring my question "Plus on the brightside we can keep your apartment safe while watching...your animals."

My mother is scared of my snake and frog. The only times they come over is when it benefits them. "Why is Yukizome here?" I questioned as I backed away from my parents.

"I'm getting resigned this week." Chisa looks down with a sad smile. I couldn't say anything. "She's the one who brainwashed you when you were small. She can't be trusted."

My father places his hand on my shoulder standing next to me. "We're only doing this for the best." My mother stood next to the other shoulder.

We were eventually released. "Y/N do you want to stay?" My mother asked while walking me down the hallway. "Yes, It's Hope's Peak. I don't wish to miss a day." My father nodded and both were very pleased. We parted ways and as usual "Don't disappoint us Y/N. Do your best." was their wish.

I walked into homeroom everyone else was there except Yukizome and Nagito. As everyone kept talking I sat in my seat feeling very upset.

Soon after Nagito walked in but not Yukizome, Our eyes met for a second before he looked away. "Hi Nagito." I waved. He didn't look at me, all he did was wave.

"What's the matter?" Nagito has a weird kinda luck, He doesn't deserve it. "I feel guilty.I  hurt someone recently." He sadly smiles down at his desk. "I'm not ready to face them yet. But I assure you I'm okay."

Yukizome didn't come at all, Others took it for a free day and went to their dorm. I stayed behind waiting for lunch time.

"Y/N are you feeling okay today?" I looked up to Chiaki who seemed to be flustered. I nodded. I'm starting to feel a bit better now that Chiaki is here.

"Do you want to eat lunch to--"

She was cut off by Ibuki handing me a bento before dragging Chiaki away. They both spoke in the coner for a bit, the conversation seemed friendly and short.

"I'm sorry Y/N but something came up." Chiaki smiles as she leaves the classroom.

Only me and  Ibuki were left. "Um...Thank you for the bento. But I have my own." I tried giving the lunch back to Ibuki as she pushed me. "Then you have more to eat. Eating makes stress go away, Plus I made two more." She giggles before pulling out another one.

"This is really nice." The food was amazing, "Thank you. I've been learning." She smiles.

"I can make your favorites if you don't mind, Or do anything you want. I want you to be very comfortable around me." I began to blush, She was so kind. But it made me wonder

If I tried making Chiaki comfortable around me...Well she think of me as much as I think of her?

"I hope she does." I thought out loud. I blushed even more because I was an idiot.

"Who are you wishing for?" Ibuki sounds very invested in my comment. "Chiaki." My answer came off hushed. I'm pretty sure Ibuki can help me, Since she and Mikan are very close. I'm hoping she has some experience with a lesbian relationship.

"You have a crush on Chiaki?" Her question was serious "Mhm." I feel my face heat up a bit.

"Can you help me, Since you and Mikan are dating?"

She seemed stunned by my request before smiling. "Of course, I'm kinda badass when matchmaking."

*975 words

*975 words. I heard a cry for more Ibuki time, You're welcome ;)* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3