Just A Bug? C.*24*

??? POV:

Everything about her amazes me. She smells like peaches and sunshine, I only saw her in polaroid pictures, Movies. She's a shining star, She means everything to me.

I can't help but giggle every time she shivers or have a slight reaction to the cold. "I hoping spring comes soon!" Y/N holds her layers of coats tighter, She was whining about winter. I prefer her to think about other things than her awful luck.

We walked into the class where everyone greeted us, I feel as if I've changed. Not in a bad way, But in a good one. I'm grateful to be here, I'm grateful that she's with me now. "We should go outside!" Hiyoko was in a jumpy mood as usual. Everyone agreed.

I sat down by the tree, I watched her from afar.

She's happy.

Can I make her happy? I don't know. She's someone who the public eye has on, I always hide from the spotlight.

"You've seemed troubled." Gundam sits next to me. I sighed leaning on his shoulder. "I want to be very special to Y/N like she is to me." I felt quite insecure that others have a staring talent, While mine is nothing.

"Is that how you really think? Hm...Human love is interesting." He chuckles "Look at her." He pointed to her. "You mean more to her than you think, She is a loveable mortal. The way she gazes upon gives her such great power. In love, Others will say. Yes, you're special to her."

"Special..." I look her way as she waves with a smile. I blushed, dropping eye contact. The coldness of the air grows colder. "Snow..."

A while after being outside, We went back in. It's not like we don't have anything to do, We have no teacher and class isn't really mandatory. "I'll be back." I whispered to Y/N. I hurried off to the restroom. I was caught off guard as I yelped.

Y/N rushes in.

??? POV:

"S-sorry...I s-seen a bug." 

*341 words

*341 words. Thank you so much for 100+ followers and so many reader! I hope you have a great night/day!* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3