Just A Few Pics C.16

*TW: This chapter contains sexual themes, Please skip the whole chapter unease with sexual harrasment and or other themes.* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3

"W-what are you doing!?" I tried pulling away but her grip got tighter. "Y/N I need you to calm down. What's wrong with Chiaki? Is she bothering you?"

Ibuki isn't listening to anything I'm saying. I pulled away harder and I was free. I ran to the class room slamming open the door.

"It's C-chiaki! She w-was pushed down t-the s-stairs!"  I was yelling through my tears, By now she would've lost so much blood.  Everyone ran out of the room following me to Chiaki.

Ibuki was there before us, Chiaki lay unconscious on Ibuki's lap. I ran down the stairs almost falling myself. Chiaki's head was injured as blood creeped down her pale face. "I'll call an ambulance! The rest of you go to you're dorms." Chisa holds on to Chiaki. "Don't worry Y/N she'll be fine." Chisa looks up at me nodding.

I started to walk away slowly. I was blinded by tears that  I didn't see Mahiru walking up next to me. "I'll walk you back to your dorm." She held my hand, Guiding me throughout the moonlit hallways.

"This is bad..." Mahiru Came to a stop in front of my dorm.

"I cleaned it up even though you told me not to. But..."

Everything was a mess as my door was broken off. "Mahiru...Can I stay in your room tonight. I don't feel safe." My waterworks won't stop. Mahiru slimes as she leads me to her room. "Stay here I'll get you something to drink." She walked out leaving me behind.

I laid on her bed missing Chiaki already. I hope she's okay. I fell asleep dreaming she was well.

"Y/N!" It sounded like Mahiru had yelled my name, I woke up to find her. I was met with a dark figure as they knocked me out. "Mahi-" I tried to voice out before blacking out.

I felt as if I was laying on a tile floor. The breeze here is really freezing. I tried to get up but my hands were tied against something. It's really cold as if I don't have clothes on.

"It's okay, I'm only taking a few pictures." A voice whispers near my ear. It sounds so familiar, But my head was pounding so much I couldn't make out who it was.

A few clicks and flashing lights only made a sound. I was too scared to scream, What if no one heard me.

The figure of a person moved closer closing all gaps between us. As they ran their hands through my hair.

"I think H/C looks best only on you." I can feel them smiling as they giggled.

"Can you feel it Y/N? My love, Can you feel it?" They question kissing down my neck.

"F-feel?"  I managed to ask.

"You'll feel it soon enough." They continued only this time biting me. The person traced my skin not missing a place. "S-stop it please. I b-beg for my life." I cried.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not that bad." The voice became clearer as I realized it was a girl.

I heard a few shuffling sounds before feeling skin contact me.

"I took off my clothing too, Now you have no reason to be embarrassed." She kisses me lower to my torso.

"I'm not going too far, I want you to want me first." She gets up making a few sounds as She opens a door. "I'll tell him where you are. Don't yell."

The figure was still unclear in the moonlight as they closed the door. I listened as their footsteps faded away. Who's 'He'? Are they sending someone else to do the same to me?

"No! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!" I yelled so afraid she might come back.

"Y/N?" A figure opens the door once more, This time it's a male.

"P-please don't h-hurt m-me. I'll do a-anything!" I begged again,

"I'm not going to hurt my only friend." The figure walks in "Friend!? I d-don't know you!"  I kicked the air, Lucky only my hands were tied.

"I know, Trash like me shouldn't be your friend. But you bring me so much hope." By that statement I knew who it was. "N-nagito?"

"Yes? Oh I'm sorry. Y/N I'm here to help." He steps closer.

"No wait!" I yelled for him to stop.

"I don't have anything on." With that he steps closer, putting something over me.

"Do I have permission to help now?" He asks only closer to me now. "Please untie me." I cried, feeling a bit more safe.

*802 Words, I just order my Ibuki and Angie cosplay! Have a wonderful day

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*802 Words, I just order my Ibuki and Angie cosplay! Have a wonderful day.* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3