Stay The Night C.2

She seems to be telling the truth. I like that. "Sure I don't mind being friends with you. Hurry and go take a shower." I told her as I head up to my room getting clothes for me. A few moments later Ibuki walk out, and barged into the room.

"Ibuki is done now, It's your turn uhh..umm what's your name?" She yelled at the top of her lungs. I forgot that we haven't introduced ourselves. It felt natural to have her here. I forgot she and I just met. "(L/N) (Y/N) sorry I completely forgot to intoduce myself." I bowed down, "It's fine totally, Ibuki Mioda is the name." Her voice sounded jumpy as she was. "I'll be back, if you are hungry help yourself in the kitchen." I got up and headed to the bathroom.

The shower feels great, as usually I started to sing and pretened to play a guitar like I was having a concert. Forgetting I had guest and heard noises coming down the first floor in the kitchen. I ran out in my towel. "What happend? Are you okay Ibuki?" I found her on the floor with a mess. "Ibuki isn't the best in the kitchen." She giggled standing up, "Ibuki is very sorry, She'll clean up." She bowed, "Don't worry about it, I don't mind. I'll fix up something for us to eat." I smiled at her, than went up to my room to dress.

A few seconds later I was making a snack for Ibuki and me. "(L/N), are you going to Hopes Peak too? Wow the Ultimate Actress!?" She ran in the kitchen holding my letter. "H-hey be careful. I'm n-not much an a-actress." I started to feel nervous since she now know who I was, I was too comfortable with her not knowing. "Ibuki is sorry for scaring you! Actress or not, Ibuki thinks it's cool since she is going to Hopes Peak too!" "You are? That's cool!" I become lively as she was. "Mhm, Ibuki is also going to class 77-B with you!" That is such a coincidence to meet a classmate before school. "Ibuki is going as the Ultimate Musician." She said looking back at the letter.

I setted our snack on the coffee table and turned on the TV. "What movie do you want to watch?" I turned my attention to Ibuki who was stuffing her face already. "The Last Straw, Ibuki heard it was a great scary movie."

I can't play that for her, I star in that movie. Well anyways halfway through it my character dies. But I can't say no to her, She was a friend I have over. "S-sure...I don't like horror movies." I tried to make her back down. "Don't worry, Ibuki is like a knight in shining armor." She stood up giving me a hug. I had no choice to play it for her. As the movie Ibuki let's out a gasp
"That's (L/N)! See (L/N) that's you!" She sounds like a child seeing candy at a shop, I nodded.

The movie ended an hour later as I felt a warm figure clinged on me. I looked down at Ibuki, "Did that scare you? So much for being my knight armor." I teased her while patting her hair. "N-no Ibuki is just making sure you're okay. Ibuki hates the movie that (L/N) has to die in." She huffed crossing her arms, I began to laugh. "It's just a movie, See I'm still alive and doing fine." She giggles

"Ibuki is so happy to be here." She has a very bright smile upon her face. I'm very delighted that she here as well, I was always alone. My parents abandoned me here so I can get accepted into Hopes Peak. I don't want to be alone anymore, "You can stay over if you like. I don't mind it." I grabbed the empty tray "Mhm". Ibuki starts hum to herself looking very pleased. "I could sleep out here and you'll stay in my room." I carried a few blankets to the sofa. "Ibuki is a guest, she'll sleep here instead." She demaned snatching the blankets. I didn't refused and wished her a goodnight.

I left the room door open incase Ibuki needed something. Sleep was calling my name, but I was to scared to close my eyes. I feel a linger stare, watching my every move. Maybe I'm being immature, I drifted to sleep soon. The rain kinda drown the feeling of being watch. But...as I sleep, moment and light nosies made me felt anxious.

*780 words. I'm not sure if I'm doing well. If you have any problems with the story or just don't like it please help me TvT. I promise it probably get more interesting soon. Make sure to drink water and aleast smile. * Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3

 * Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3