Troublemaker C.11

*Thank you guys for over 2k readers! I really appreciate it. If there's anything you like to change or want to ask just let me know!* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3

"What do you mean everyone was out?"

I sat up looking around the office, Everyone else was on a bed sharing with someone else, Next to me was Soda sharing the bed with me. It was big enough for the both of us so I didn't mind sharing. Then I remember what had happened earlier. The fact that Ibuki and I were going to kiss made the room even hotter.

"You should cover that up." Hyioko points at my neck, I pull out my phone to see what she was pointing at.

A red bruise blended in my (S/C) skin, I untied my vest from around my hips and pulled it over my shoulders. "It was a joke, I-I didn't mean any harm..." Hyioko was having a hard time explaining something to me "What was a joke?"

"I put one of Teru mixtures in the soup causing you guys to go weird." Her eyes began to swell as if she was going to cry. "If you think I'm mad at you I'm not." She looked at me bewild "Anyways I think you should apologize to everyone. It was a joke, But you can't just put anything in that soup. That could've affected or worse."

I glanced over to Yukizome as she began to wake up herself. "She's right, Someone seriously could've gotten hurt." Hiyoko acts like a bratty girl, But I like her this way when she's understanding her mistakes. She walks over to the bed which Mahiru and Akane share. "I guess you're right, I'm only doing it because I'm sorry to Mahiru." She smiles which was soft yet tender.

Everyone else was waking up too, I stood up from my bed and walked over to where Chiaki was. She and Ibuki were sharing a bed the both of them looks very comfortable. I sat on a chair near their bed and waited.

After a while Ibuki was wake as well as everyone else, Everyone expcept Chiaki. "Do you think she's sleeping?" Sonia asks, All the girls were looming over Chiaki. Akane then shakes Chiaki violently, "Hey! You're going to scare her." Peko smacks Owari's hand "Huh?" Chiaki was now up "Time to wake up sleeping pig, I don't have all day waiting for you to get up." Hiyoko is back to back to acting as herself.

"That was an amazing punch you gave that perv!" Akane starts punching the air mocking Nanami, The girls start complimenting Chiaki on how she protected Hiyoko from Teru.

"How did you learn to punch like that?" Sonia questions, "In the moments of darkest peril, I've always be able to count on the haven-slaying dragon." Chiaki becomes very serious, Which is sort of cute. She was talking about a game, Her happy face is just a nice sight to see.

"(Y/N) do you want to walk to class together?" Ibuki says handing me a drink as we walk out into the hallway. We walked but none of us spoke. "Um...Ibuki is very sorry about earlier, She hopes you don't hate her." She looks down not wanting to meet eyes with me. "It's fine! You don't have to say sorry to something you can't control, Anyways if I were to have my first kiss with you I wouldn't mind." It was too late, I realized what I said. Ibuki starts to laugh, She looks up at me with almost hungry love eyes "I like your honesty (Y/N), I-" She stops midway and smiles at me, That smile made chills run down my spine. I'm not scared of Ibuki, She's a kind person. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way. "W-we should head back..." I chuckled brushing the feeling off.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. I thought it was a funny joke." Hiyoko was syaing her apologies after walking into the classroom. "Chiaki I'm really sorry for ruining your plans." Everyone looked shocked, But they still forgave her. As she sat down back in her seat smiling over my way, I'm happy she listened to me and maturing. The bell ring declaring it was time for us to leave.

The week is finally over, "I'm so glad it's Friday!" Chiaki cheerful walks next to me. "What time should we meet up tomorrow?" She asks as she pulls out her switch sitting on the Water Fountain "Hm maybe around 12?" I did the same sitting next to her as well. Today she wanted me to meet friend of hers. "He should be here soon, You'll like him. He's a nice guy." We played Minecraft and waited.

After a while a familiar burette sat next to us "Good afternoon Chiaki."

"There's no need to be formal, Hajime meet (Y/N)." She points over my way still not looking up from her game. "It's nice to see you again Hajime."

" The same goes for you too (Y/N)" I smiled in agreement "You guys know each other?" Chiaki looks up from her switch "Yeah. We met ealier this week, I think." Hajime pulls out his own switch opening up minecraft. We played together until the sun was about to go down, "We should get going (Y/N)." Chiaki starts to pack up her things. Me and Hajime exchanged numbers and Chiaki and I headed home.

"You can stay at my place tonight if you like." I suggested, It was late and I won't let Chiaki walk home alone. "Sure I don't mind." We kept walking down the road silently, Eyes was watching my every move, Or what it seems to be.

"Um (Y/N) I have a question." Chiaki's voice got quieter. "Do you like Ibuki? Are you two dating or anything?" I felt flustered for a second before I thought about my answer.

Do I like Ibuki more than a friend? Not really if I'm being honest, we've met a while back. But I'm sure I don't have feeling for her that way, By the way she looks happy with Mikan.

"Yeah I like Ibuki as a friend, I'm pretty sure she's into Mikan though."

I then felt a delicate hand around arm, "We're friends too, Right (Y/N)?" Chiaki asked as she held onto my arm "Yeah we are friends." I giggled at how humble Chiaki was.

"Thank God you're okay!" One of my neighbors walks over to me, "What happened?" There were a few policemen around my apartment door and some of my neighbors were there too. "What's going on?" I asked again.

"There was a break and enter in your apartment, When I came home from the supermarket your front door was open. I thought you were home so I send Benjiro to give you the pound cake I made you last night." She continues to tell us how her son caught someone in my apartment, We walked over to Benjiro at the ambulance as he was being questioned from the police.

"I couldn't get a good look at his face, I'm sure it was a male. Before I could make an attack but I was knock out from behind." I looked over to Chiaki worried. What would happen to us if we were there earlier? Chiaki held my hand smiling at me making sure I was okay.

We walked over to two uniform cops around my door, "Are you (L/N) (Y/N)?" One of them questions me "Yes I'm (Y/N)." "There was an entry in your apartment today, We don't think it's safe for you to stay. It's best you rent a hotel room for sometime." They walked out of my way so I could enter my messy apartment.

I quickly ran up the stairs so I can pack "(Y/N) you can stay over at my place my grandparents wouldn't mind plus we'll be moving into dorms soon." Chiaki tries her best to calm me down. "I don't want to intrude." She smiles saying it was alright. I  continue packing and notice a few things were missing.

Mainly undergarments and some of my outfits in my closet, As well in the bathroom my hairbrush was missing too. "Whoever this might be has to know me." I told the police outside, Honsestly I was freaked and scared. "

"Bestie you can stay over at my place, I cannot believe this happened to you."

*1392 words

*1392 words. "You've got someone standing beside you that's stonger than the one standing against you." Joshua 1:5* ~Xoxo Yandere Ibuki <3