43 [BONUS]

(??? POV)

The sudden smash of cold water against my face wakes me up. My head throbs in pain, dry blood under my lips and nose. I try to move my hands, but they're tied up behind me.

I'm sitting on a chair, my head hanging low as I try to wake up.

Where am I? What happened? I only remember being at the bar drinking some shots and nothing after that.

The sound of high heels tapping against the floor reach my ear. Someone is walking towards me. 

I raise my head, trying to open my eyes to see.

A blurry figure appears in my vision, getting clearer every time I blink.

It's a woman, and she stops right in front of me.

She's very beautiful, wearing a red dress that hugs her figure perfectly and matches her red high heels as well as her lipstick, a color that contrasts with her pale skin.

Her long hair falls over both sides of her face, a beautiful diamond ring decorating her delicate finger.

She looks at me, a smile lifting her lips. 

The hell is going on? Why am I tied up and beaten like this?

"You're finally awake, Jeff." 

Her voice sounds very calm, as if this was normal for her.

"How do you know my name? Who are you? What does all this mean?"

"Oh, relax. Nothing will happen to you." She dismisses my questions and licks her lips, looking over her shoulder behind her.

I follow her gaze, and emerging from the darkness, I see a man dressed in a black suit, a color that compliments his intimidating eyes. A ring also stands out from his finger, matching with the woman's.

And then I remember him, at the bar. I tripped over him and dropped my drink. He kindly offered to buy me another one as an apology, and I accepted because he seemed nice.

That drink... I don't remember anything after that drink.

"What the hell is going on?" I fight with the ropes against my wrists, bruising them as I do.

The man lets out a long sigh and stands right next to the woman.

"You've been very bad, Jeff." He shakes his head. "Today is not your lucky day."

The woman leans towards me, her sweet perfume reaching my nose.

"Did you really think you'd never pay for what you've done?" she asks, and without thinking, I spit on her. My saliva lands on her breasts instead of her face.

She stands up straight calmly and cleans herself, and immediately, the man next to her punches my face with a force that nearly throws the chair over. I nearly lose my consciousness again.

His cold hand grabs my neck, gripping it tightly as I run out of breath.

"Do that again and I'll sew your mouth," he seethes as I gasp for air, my body twitching.

"Jimin, it's okay," the woman says with a smile before looking back at me. "We're just a bit agitated, right, Jeff? You must be very confused."

The man lets me go and I start coughing desperately.

"Who... are you? If you want money, I can give you a lot, I-"

"Shhh," a new voice speaks, silencing me. I see a third person emerging from the darkness. Another man, also dressed in black, but his eyes are different colors.