22

"Show me the scar on your chest, I want to see it," I say and he chuckles.

"You don't trust me?" He smiles.

"Right now, I have no idea who I should be trusting, so I need some proof that what you said is true, that you really did that for me."

"You really did forget everything about me, because if you remembered even just a little, you'd know I'd do anything for you." He stands up and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

I stare as he opens his shirt, revealing a deep scar on his chest that's clearly a stab mark.

Without thinking twice, I stand up and run towards him. Taehyung stares at me until I'm right in front of him and I circle my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly and resting my head on his chest.

He tenses but immediately circles his arms around me, returning the hug. The feeling of familiarity returns as his hands caress my back calmly.

We stay like this for a while, and when we separate, I look him in the eyes.

"Thank you. You risked your life for me." I whisper as I caress his cheek gently. "You were so brave. you must've loved me a lot."

He kisses my forehead. "And I still love you, ___. I'm not going to give up on you."

I bury my face in his neck. I don't want to think anymore, I just want to stay like this, enjoying this sense if familiarity.

Because I know that the moment this little bubble pops, my mind will make me admit that I don't feel the fireworks, the butterflies, that I can't help but compare what he makes me feel with Jimin, who makes me a feel a million things at once compared to Taehyung.

There wasn't a second his dark eyes didn't invade my mind.

Jimin...

What has he done to me?

After talking to Taehyung and getting answers to all my questions, I walk back to my room, feeling like I'm a step closer to understanding what happened that night.

I open the door and realize it's already night time, so the room is completely dark. I close the door behind me and walk up to my lamp and turn it on.

A scream leaves my lips as I see a figure in the corner of the room. The light on the lamp reflects on those dark eyes that I haven't been able to stop thinking about.

"Jimin! Again with scaring me like this?!" I yell, holding my chest.

Jimin stands with his back leaned again the wall and his arms crossed in front of his chest. His hair looks messy, as if he's been running his hand through them multiple times.

His eyes are narrowed, and that is when I remember that he shouldn't be here. I remember everything that happened.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, but he doesn't speak or move, he just stares at me, making me even more nervous.

"Jimin?" I raise an eyebrow.

He places his hands in his pockets, looking straight at me as he speaks.

"You remembered?" His voice is cold and sharp.

I furrow my eyebrows and he clenches his jaw, repeating the question.

"You remembered Taehyung?"

"Not exactly." I answer back, just as coldly as him. "But that's none of your business."

Jimin smiles bitterly. "It's not?"

I swallow hard, the tension in the room affecting me.

"It's not." I say.