42 [FINAL]

I walk to the parking lot and get inside the car, Jimin's dark eyes immediately finding mine.

He's sitting there wearing his dark sunglasses with his hand resting on the wheel and his sleeve pulled up, showing off an expensive watch. His hair falls over his forehead, perfectly messy.

I still can't keep my heart from jumping every time I see him.

"Sorry I took so long, thanks for waiting." I smile at him.

He gives me a small smile. "It's okay, how did it go?"

"It went well, Jihye's doing really good. She'll be discharged soon," I say, looking ahead.

"That's great news," Jimin says and I smile.

"Yeah, I also saw Jungkook. Him and Hani are doing good too."

"That guy was also there?" Jimin raises an eyebrow.

I let out a small laugh. "Relax, Jimin, he's my friend and he's a good boy."

He turns to look at me, bringing his hand to my thigh.

"What about me?" he asks, starting to caress my thigh slowly and moving his hand up and down as he speaks softly. "Am I a good boy?"

I feel my heart racing, a hot current running through my body and I bite my lip.

"I don't want you to be," I say, looking down at his hand on my thigh.

"Good, because I'm not." He moves closer, tucking my hair behind my ear to get a better look at my face before taking my chin and making me look into his eyes. "Can't wait to do all sorts of bad things with you."

I feel my face burning, my mouth completely dry.

"I-I think we should get going," I stutter and he lets out a small laugh before kissing my nose and moving back to his seat, starting the car.

"Alright, let's go home."

I stare through the window as I see trees and houses passing by, the window slightly opened, making my hair fly back as the air caresses my skin.

It's incredible how much has happened in just a few months.

I think back at how everything started, how I wanted to end my life that night on the rooftop not knowing anything at all. How Jimin stopped me, how slowly but surely I started developing feelings for him even though I always knew he was hiding big secrets.

The way Yoongi was able to manipulate the whole situation perfectly and was able to make me doubt everyone around me, only to twist it all around and come out as my killer and keep me a prisoner in his house.

How Taehyung told me we were together in this, how I hated them for it.

But what's ironic is that I doubted everyone around me only to find out it was me the whole time. Finding out the truth has been so liberating, but I'm not scared anymore. I don't wake up in the middle of then night with terrifying nightmares. I've come to accept what I've done and I don't hate them anymore for what they've done.

Right now, they're the people I trust the most. Knowing that all the tears I've cried and all the pain I've been through has only been because they were trying to protect me from myself, makes me even more grateful for them and what they've done.

Yes, they've done it in the most messed up of ways, but that's how they are, they're messed up, dark, twisted, but I love it.

Oh gosh, I'm definitely becoming like them. Taehyung is the only one who can bring us some sanity now.

Taehyung... I'm especially thankful to him, This whole thing has affected him the most, yet he did all of it for me. When he learned about my past with Jimin, it took him a while, but he accepted both our feelings and what we meant to each other. He acknowledged his past mistakes too. He understood that it was Jimin who'd been my happiness right from the very start.

My eyes find Jimin who's focused on driving, his eyes on the road. I watch as his hair ruffles with the wind, his strong jawline, his plump lips and his cute nose.

I still can't believe he was that boy, the boy I used to find an escape in, with whom I used to find happiness in in the middle of so much despair. The boy who, before I knew it, became my first love and is now my darkest obsession.

His eyes suddenly turn to look at me, a smile lifting his lips as he catches me staring.

"What are you thinking?" he asks.

My lips say it before I can stop myself. "That I love you."

His smile suddenly disappears and his expression becomes serious. I watch as he pulls off the road, stopping the car.

"Why'd you stop?" I play with my hands nervously.

His eyes meet mine again and, not giving me enough time time to process it, he takes my face and stomps his lips on mine. He pushes me back against the seat from the force of the kiss, his mouth moving desperately with mine.

I take his hair, bringing him closer and responding to the kiss with the same desperation. Our breathing gets agitated and I hear him whisper, "I just had to stop and kiss you after hearing you say that."

My heart stops and he takes my face softly, staring at me intensely before leaving a gentle kiss on my lips and speaking again.

"I'm crazy about you, ___, I love you more than anything in the world," he says and my heart beats desperately as I feel tears of happiness threatening to come out, but I kiss him again and lose myself in him, the boy who brought me to darkness but also brightened up my whole world.

When we get home, we hear some screams and noises coming from the house as we get out of the car and I look at Jimin, confused.

"Is Yoongi having fun this early in the morning?" He raises and eyebrow.

Suddenly, Taehyung comes out the door and when he sees us, he comes running up to us and holds on to Jimin's arms.

"Please help! He's gonna kill me!" Taehyung says and now Jimin looks confused.

"What are you talking abo-"

Before Jimin can finish, he's cut off by Yoongi who appears by the door, looking extremely angry.

"You woke him up, didn't you?" Jimin deadpans and Taehyung's terrified expression confirms it. "Sorry, man, but you can't mess with Yoongi's sleep."

Yoongi starts running towards Taehyung and he quickly runs away while screaming and begging for Yoongi to forgive him.

I look at the situation with wide eyes and turn to Jimin.

"He isn't actually gonna kill him, is he?" I ask nervously and Jimin smiles.

"Eh, with Yoongi you never know." He just shrugs.

"What?!" I frown.

"I'm kidding, he's just messing around." He laughs.

I can't help but smile as I see Taehyung running away terrified and Yoongi running after him, every possible curse word coming out of his mouth.

I guess this is how I live now. This is my home now.

Jimin ruffles my hair as he leans closer to my ear and whispers, "Welcome to our madhouse, ___."

[THE END]