3

"I found you," he says.

I'm frozen in place. The hooded boy is here in front of me. I wasn't expecting to see him at all. I have so many questions to ask him but, for some reason, words won't come out of my mouth. His dark eyes look even more mesmerizing this close.

For some strange reason, my heart starts beating faster and I lower my gaze, trying to avoid his stare.

"___," he says and I look up at him in surprise. He pronounced my name perfectly.

"That's your name, right?" He gives me a twisted smile.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"I just know." He shrugs his shoulders. "I have to say, you're not very good at hiding."

Coldness flows from him with a simplicity that I've never seen in anyone else before.

"Although, you're good at hiding what you feel," he says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you want?" I ask, remembering that because he found me, he can ask me to do anything.

He tilts his head slightly, examining me before taking a step closer, the fragrance of a masculine cologne hitting my nose. He smells so good.

"What do I want?" he asks as he slowly starts walking around me in circles, making me nervous. I feel like a prey that's about to be eaten by it's predator.

He suddenly stops behind me and I can feel his hot breath behind my neck.

"What can you offer me, ___?" he asks as I swallow hard.

"Just say it already so I can go back to sleep." I sigh and he starts walking again but this time he stops in front of me.

"I think I know what I want," he whispers. I feel his eyes piercing through mine.

"And what is it?" I deadpan.

"I want you to be honest with me for five minutes."

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I have questions for you and I need you to tell me the truth. Be honest with your answers," he says.

"Is that all?" I ask him, confused. I thought he'd ask me to do something crazy or perverted but I guess I was wrong.

He nods and I lick my lips.

"Okay, you can ask," I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Hmm. How do you feel, ___?"

His question catches me off guard.

"I'm f-"

"Remember, no lies," he interrupts

"I feel.. I'm.."

"Sad? Angry? Depressed?" he presses.

I look down at my hands clenched into fists. He doesn't have the right to ask me this.

"This is absurd. I don't have to do this, you can't force me to answer," I say

"Why don't you confront what you feel?" He steps closer to me. "Or do you just let it all build up inside you until you have enough to try and commit suicide again?"

My mouth opens in shock. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Rage starts building up inside me. Who does he think he is to speak so casually about my life?

"I'm leaving," I say as I turn around and start walking.

"Yes, run away. That's what you do best, isn't it?" I hear him say and I stop walking and turn back to him.